Chapter 18

There was nothing but silence as Tsuna was taken to Recovery Girl to rest and Bakugou left the arena. Bakugou looked pissed off but he couldn't do anything since he had no idea what had happened, all he could guess was that he had been dragged into black flames that didn't hurt him then spit back out a ways from the ring.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!!!!" The entire stadium shouted out the surprise tension that was still lingering in the air. Hayato and Takeshi didn't care for the commotion and went to see if their boss was indeed alright.

"Th-that was indeed a surprising way to end this year's Sports Festival. Uhm the awards will be announced in a couple of hours or so, so please take a break!" Mic shouted as Nezu and All MIght went to see what was going on.

In Recovery Girl's office, Tsuna was sleeping peacefully while Ryohei watched over him. Hayato and Takeshi were off to the side talking amongst themselves trying to figure out what they were going to say to the students. Recovery Girl was sitting on her stool working on paperwork when Nezu and All Might came in.

"Judging by what's going on, I assume Decimo isn't too badly hurt," Nezu said looking at the ones in the room.

"That is correct, just slight cuts and burns from the explosion he was hit with but mostly he's just exhausted. You see the male mist guardian Mukruo was attacked and severely injured by a villain, and Tsuna being the sky he is hasn't slept much since. I do have to say that I am surprised he lasted this long before passing out," Ryohei said informing the two Pro Heroes.

All Might nodded a bit. "So he'll be alright?"

"After some rest, he will be," Recovery Girl said before Ryohei had a chance to answer.

"That's good to hear, however, we have a question for you three," Nezu said looking at the three guardians.

"What is it?" Hayato questioned.

"What was that flame he used?" All Might asked.

"That was the eighth flame he can use, however, he has just begun learning how to use it before we came here so it still affects him greatly," Takeshi piped up.

"And it doesn't help that he was already exhausted when he used it," Ryohei continued.

"I see, by the use of the flame as he displayed it looks quite handy in terms of transportation," Nezu said.

"It is," Ryoehi nodded in agreement, he wasn't hidden behind an illusion like the others were, so he looked and acted his true age of 20.

"Any idea when he will wake up?" All Might questioned.

Ryohei thought for a moment. "Well, he might wake up in a couple of hours though only long enough to get to the residence we are staying at till we return to Italy when we have concluded our job here."

"I see," Nezu said then motioned All Might to leave. "Then we will leave so he can get some rest."

All Might nodded as he and Nezu left the office. Ryohei sighed glancing back at Tsuna.

A couple of hours later Tsuna woke up sitting up with a groan holding his head. He didn't notice the small group that had gathered in the room. He mumbled something under his breath looking around the room his eyes finally landing on the people in the room. Izuku, Shouto, and Uraraka looked relieved not to mention his three guardians.

"Are you alright Sawada?" Shouto asked looking at the brunet.

Tsuna nodded. "Yes, I'm fine Todoroki."

"Okay, the awards will be handed out soon so we should probably head to the field," Izuku said to Uraraka, Hayato and Takeshi. The three nodded in agreement.

"Then Sawada and I should head to where Midnight directed, if he is able to," Shouto said glancing at the two healers.

"He should be fine for a little bit," Ryohei said glancing at Tsuna. Tsuna nodded knowing he would need to sleep for a while longer to be fully recovered from his exhausted state.

"Alright, then Ryohei we'll see you at home later," Tsuna said as he slowly stood up. Ryohei nodded as he watched the six of the leave the room. After that four of them headed to the field while the other two headed towards where they were supposed to be.

The crowd had gathered once again to see the ending ceremony. All Might in his hero form, Midnight, and Cementos were standing there waiting for a few moments while the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place podiums rose from the ground. Bakugou was standing on the second place podium, Shouto was standing on the third place podium and finally, Tsuna was standing on the first place podium. All Might was handing out the medals and shook their hands. After that Midnight gave the students a lecture before they were sent to change and head home to recuperate from the tournament for the rest of the week.

As the Vongola's walked out of the arena Bakugou followed them angrily. All four of them noticed despite Tsuna being extremely tired.

"OI!" Bakugou shouted at them causing them to stop and look at the blond porcupine, the three guardians moving to protect their exhausted boss. Before Bakugou could even get to the four Vongola he was slammed to the ground by a familiar flame as the tenth Don to the Simon family walked up to them.

"I'm guessing he's being a bother judging by the way you three are protecting Tsuna," Enma stated as the three guardians relaxed. Bakugou was shocked that he couldn't move even more so by who just walked up.

"We could have taken care of him Enma," Hayato stated.

Enma shrugged with a smile. "I was coming to talk to you four anyway, so it's no big deal. I heard about Mukuro my family and I came to see how he and the rest of you were doing, but by the way Tsuna looks I'm going to say not very good."

"I'll be fine after some rest En," Tsuna mumbled folding his arms looking away from the redhead. Enma chuckles and walked up to Tsuna with a small smile.

"I know, but I still wanted to see you anyway since you won't be back in Italy for a while," Enma said kissing Tsuna's forehead.

"I'll be back in two weeks for a week alright," Tsuna said with a small blush.

"Alright, and you better not be hiding behind that illusion," Enma stated with a huff. "Either way I must be going. I'll see you soon Tsu." With that Enma left letting Bakugou go. The Vongola's then hightailed it out of the area before questions were asked.

When Tsuna returned home Ryohei forced the brunet to head to bed to get some rest. At first, the brunet was hesitant but the sun guardian told Tsuna he would keep up to date on Mukuro's condition. After that, the young don agreed to go to bed and pretty much slept for the rest of the week only waking up to eat and drink something. The guardians continued to gather any information they could find about the League of Villains and the Hero Killer: Stain.