☁️ | 二

C h a p t e r T w o
" s t a y a w a y "
______________

"You took your while.." Jeongguk sucked on his straw swallowing the bitter coffee down his throat. "Oh, did I? Oops! Haha.." Jae chucked as he kicked his feet back and forth as he sat on his chair, "What were you doing anyway?" Jeongguk questioned as he looked from the computer to Jae, "Oh well, I was just talking to the stranger of the sidewalk thing." The brown haired male let out a sigh, "I don't like him, just stay away from him so I can keep my sanity.", Jae tilted his head a little, "But he doesn't seem like a threat..", "It's not that he did! - it's just his vibes are creepy and shit..." Jeongguk muttered as the straw tapped on his bottom lip. "I didn't really tell.." Jae thought of the male called Taehyung trying to catch something off about him.

"Because he could be a good actor.." Jeongguk shrugged, Jae just shrugged his shoulders looked out the window where people walked around, what a calming day... The black haired male smiled at the couples walking around holding hands and blowing kisses till a bang from the window making him jump and snap out of his train of thought. He looked up seeing a male with dark green hair with a stupid smile on his face banging on the window a little, "What the hell Jinnie hyung! Get in here.." Jeongguk muttered like a mad mom in a store. "Do you have money for me to buy coffee? I'm broke!" The boy named Jin said but it was hard to hear since he was outside.

"Talk to me when you get inside fag...!" Jeongguk whispered-yelled jokingly but seemed mad at his hyung. Jin rolled his eyes walking to the front door walking inside, "What's up?" YoungJae asked as he made space for his friend to sit, "Hi hi JaeJae!" Jin smiled sweetly, "anyway! Don't disrespect me Ggukie! I'll slap you!" Jin threatened making the brown haired male gulp. "Exactly." Jin huffed relaxing on the chair. "I heard you got yourself a mans..." Jeongguk said with a smirk, Jin blushed a faded pink before speaking. "Well - Uh.. - His name is Namjoon. You guys don't know him..." Jin looked away.

"Cute~!" Jae squealed like a girl, "Shut up..! I'll slap you to!" Jin threatened making Jae shut up and move a little from his hyung. "I'm straighter then a dick." Jeongguk shrugged, "So that means you can't call me fag." Jin hissed crossing his arms. "Well how's life treating you guys?" The green haired male asked his young friends. "Well not good.. I don't have any sleep and because I'm Park Jimin's editor I have to stay up doing this. Plus he is ode gay, wearing make up and doing videos on it.", "Guys could wear make up you homophobe.." Jae muttered, "That's because your gay also, I honestly don't care." Jeongguk shrugged, "Homophobe warning!" Jin yelled quite loudly making everyone stare.

"That isn't true, Hyung you bitch!" Jeongguk blushed, "Haha!" Jin grinned like an idiot sitting back down. Jae laughed for a while then looked at The silver haired male whom he just met leaving the cafe.

______________

"Why are you acting so weird Taehyung? Your acting like a bitch." The silver haired male looked behind him to see a faded blue haired short man looked angry, "Okay. First of all, Yoongi you don't want to provoke me." Taehyung snapped making the boy named Yoongi stand still for a while. "What did I do? I'm caring for you but your a fucking piece of shit so never mind." Yoongi huffed crossing his arms, Taehyung's eyes suddenly turned so dark making Yoongi flinch slowly letting his arms fall to his sides. "How many times did I say leave me alone before I stab you?!" Yoongi stepped back from the tall male in front of him, "You psycho!" The blue haired male shouted in fear of the younger but taller male.

"Shut up! I know your following me and 'caring' for me because your desperate for love!" Taehyung shouted stepping closer to the short male, "Stop saying nonsense and get off me." Yoongi pushed Taehyung slightly, "Your such an annoying bitch! Your really close to dying you - your just so idiotic and stupid you should only just die!.. I can help you with that favor right now!" Taehyung yelled to Yoongi directly into his face. The shorter but older male's eyes widened,

KNOCK KNOCK

"Hope I'm not interrupting anything." A orange haired male smirked walking inside the small apartment closing the door, "Whatever get this psycho out of my face." Yoongi tried hiding his fear, he walked off into the room he shared with the male who just entered the house. He shut the door making a bang. "What was that about? Your beating up my friend again?... jesus." The orange haired male sighed deeply, "He asked for it." Taehyung shrugged walked up to the guy, "How? All he is doing is caring. I don't know how your still living here, you need to be sent to a mental hospital or something...", The silver haired male let out a deep chuckle. "Your funny hyung..! - but I'm telling you... make him leave me alone oF I'll just beat the hell out of him again."

"Your.. your ill.", "Come on Hoseok... you know I won't hurt him!" Taehyung panicked, the orange haired male named Hoseok watched as Taehyung looked full of regret. But I moment ago - this isn't supposed to surprise me... he is a psycho after all. Hoseok thought, "Go in your room... Namjoon might be inside there you can chill out with him right?" Hoseok sighed leaving the small kitchen that was attached to the small living room. "Namjoon Namjoon Namjoon Namjoon..." Taehyung repeated the man's name as he walked to his room. "Namjoon...Your a waste of breath why are you even living?" He sighed as he looked at the tall male with a smile on his face facing his phone.

"I heard you TaeTae and I'm gonna pretend I never heard it since I'm your Hyung." The pink haired male spoke not facing Taehyung. "Kay? Hyung or not. I don't care.." The silver haired younger spat leaving his hyung speechless at his act. Namjoon watched the younger male sit on his bed that sat right across from his, Taehyung pulled out his phone pulling the covered on top of his body hiding it from Namjoon. He turned on his phone going on 'IMessages' clicking on 'baby Jae'

010-000-000:
Hi JaeJae <3 it's Kim Taehyung
I just wanted to say a hello, lol
but I'm hoping everything is going well
in your life and cheesy stuff like that
|Sent at 5:30 pm|seen at 5:30|

The three dots instantly appeared on Taehyung screen making him smiled.

Baby Jae:
Oh! Hi TaeTae hehe I'm doing well
how bout you? I was kinda happy to
meet you for some reason you seem
like a great friend haha :) annnnd!
your new nickname isssssss~
TaeTae hehe
|Sent 5:31|seen at 5:31|

______________
Friend? Friend? Do I look like a fucking friend to you my love?! Control yourself Taehyung... it's  okay... it's just a small error... that's all.
______________

TaeTae:
Haha do I look that nice? People
say I'm emotionless haha.
|sent at 5:33|seen at 5:33|

Baby Jae:
But your so kind Who will say that crap

Baby Jae:
Well I gtg byeeee TaeTae
|Sent at 5:33| Seem at 5:33|

TaeTae:
Bye beautiful
[deleted]

TaeTae:
Bye bye

" s t a y a w a y f r o m M Y l o v e ! "
E n d o f C  h  a  p  t  e  r  T  w  o