☁️ | 八十二

C h a p t e r e i g h t y t w o
" o w ! "
__________

Y o u n g J a e POV~

Walking slowly I made it to the living room, everything was still the same since we left- or rather since I was taken hostage. I felt a cold breeze hit my legs as the door slam shut, turning my head I saw Taehyung walking towards me with a glare... I shuddered. A punishment? Now? I felt a cold sweat leak down my face, "U-uh-" before I could even speak after my stutter he grabbed my neck, I shiver and grab his wrist which didn't help me much. I whine under his grip and feel him hold on tighter and tighter by the second making me gag and feel heat surround my cheeks, it felt good to be felt like this. My lips quivering as I try pulling back but it doesn't work, his face emotionless as his narrow eyes shoot me with glares, "You're just so lovely", he said in a low tone, releasing his grip on me, I exhaled, my breathing a bit scattered. "You never learn do you?", I felt disappointment rule me. I was making him upset... "after a broken hand you decided not to talk about YeonTan..." mentioning the name made my heart burst. "Tying you up and making you watch your beloved SeokJin get ripped to sheds..." eyes almost filling with tears, "Just so I could bring you here you had to watch Le sitting there with no eyes..."

I wanted to say this was enough and cuss him out but he was too much for me. He was way more powerful. He reached his hand over to my cheek, caressing the wet tears that fell from my face, "Times I had to cut you up? You're so stubborn... and now we'll have to do this again." My eyes widened. I backed away from him a bit just to be pulled back into his grip. He took my damaged hand into his making me whimper, he smirked and let it go, letting it fall to my side. "Let's go downstairs, Slut." I shivered, hesitating to follow but he stabbed me with a glare made of ice. I quickened my steps and made it to his side where he opened the cellar's door and pushing me inside first. I stumbled on my feet but caught myself. Shakily walking my way down the stairs as he cussed and spat a 'hurry'. I walked onto the basement's floor feeling Taehyung's hand slither onto my back then up to my shoulder, I flinched feeling his fingers press onto me gently, it felt like I was getting tickled.

"Hmm..." he hummed into my ear as he guides his fingers to my neck, glazing them with his touch then backing his hand away, I felt blood run to my cheeks as I twitched every single time he poked me lightly with his big hand. He let go of me and spoke, "Onto the bed." I listened and made my way nervously to the edge of the empty bed, "Thats a good boy." He spoke in a soft yet rough voice, I shivered feeling his two hands push me down. I caught myself at the mattress and tried to get back up but his hand forced my face to stay down. I heard him chuckle and let go of me once more. Was it going to hurt bad? My legs started to shake. I heard his faint footsteps scatter around the room as if he was looking for something but I didn't want to know. Scared of the thought he was going to hurt me. While I tried to think of why I picked up the phone in the first place. He told me not to and I did! I got abused for a while and dirty talked with, I got dressed into a girl and Taehyung came to save me... he was so sympathetic at first but soon turned angry. He always did that. How was I ever going to have a life with a monster like him?! But my thoughts couldn't continue.

His hands gripped my wrists making me shut my eyes in fear, "My adorable boy... so slutty, showing off his ass just for me. How lewd." I totally forgot I was wearing a short skirt. My heart pounded, I pressed my knees together trying to cover myself but that didn't work. wanting to use my hands to pull the skirt down which didn't work either because of his grip As Taehyung tied my hands together. He slipped his free hand onto my thigh making me look over at him. "It'll be so cute to know how red they'll get. You know how bad boys get treated don't you?" His words were like stone being thrown at me. It felt like i actually did something wrong. I tangle my fingers together, fidgeting with them, I saw as he gave me a cold glare. "I'll make sure it hurts." my erection twitched, I looked away from Taehyung who grabbed something from another counter. It turned silent for a moment. "Let's count to... twenty, please?" I felt tears gather in my eyes, "Y-y-yes M-m-Master..!" I stutter, trying to get ready for an impact and to count but it felt like nothing I've ever felt before, The feeling was so painful I jumped more then usual. Crying out in pain I tried to grip Taehyung's hand off me. "Count." He demanded with a stern voice that echoed though my body.

"Ah!- O-o-one!" I breathed out. It felt like he stabbed my thigh and part of my rear. "Good boy." I heard him respond in return. Then he gripped the whip- or even if it was a whip - it felt thin, really thin but it hurt so bad. I felt his hand run over the sticking line across my leg but he soon retreated his hand, swinging the whip hit again. I jolted in place, "Ah! ow...ow..." I sobbed, "T-t-two...", "Look at that... it's almost like blood red.." I heard him sigh in satisfaction. This time, before he was about to hit me, he gripped my skirt, "w-w-wait-", "Shut it, bitch." I was cut off. he slowly pulled the short navy blue skirt down to my ankles then taking the blue underwear off, sliding them down slowly. I heard him sigh, it wasn't a bothered sigh, it was more of a happy sigh, I guess. "So cute..." he muttered, playfully squeezing my ass. I felt as he rubs his thumbs up and down the edges of my asscheeks. I turned flustered and bury my face into the bed letting out small whimpers till he stopped. He grabbed another thing from the bed. Turning it on for a second and asking me if I knew what it was.

The sound was muted and it was like a phone vibrating- or getting a call but I knew what it was, I shivered as I almost could feel his grin. I tried to stop him with my hands once more but the handcuffs didn't help much. "So tight. My baby doesn't play with himself doesn't he?" Taehyung questioned with a singsongy voice. Humiliation marked my body. I didn't know why but how he said I didn't 'play' with myself made me feel weird. I couldn't stop thinking of how sexual that sounded. Soon a not so soft object slips passed the rim of my hole. I gasp gripping my own hands, feeling Taehyung's finger also slip inside me. My body shuddered as he pushed the vibrator deeper and deeper till it hit the spot that made me jolt and sob in pleasure. He pulled out his finger and walked to where my head was. I looked at him for a moment in embarrassment, "Look at you... so red. I know you enjoy this... my little pain slut." I shook my head, I hated this. All I wanted was to be in his arms and not in this 'punishment' room but he just scoffed and showed me a purple remote that was pretty small.

"Your safe word is now, Girl." Girl? It slipped off the tongue so easily and it was easy to remember so I nodded. "Good boy." He praised me like always. Touching my hair and pulling back. "Don't hold back your cute little screams okay?" His voice softened. I nodded my head. "Good."

S l a p !
" A h ! "
E n d o f c h a p t e r e i g h t y t w o