☁️ | 八

C  h  a  p  t  e  r  e  i  g  h  t
" S t a l k e r "
_____________________

Jae's eyes slowly opened seeing the sun shine into his eyes making him close them, "Ow.. fuck.." he muttered as he rubbed them and opening them once again looking over to his side seeing Jin peacefully asleep. Jae smiled softly seeing his beautiful friend staying by his side as he was in a difficult time now, the black haired boy got up walking off his bed, "Ahh... My neck is so fucking sore.." Jae groaned looking up as he tried cracking his neck but he just sighed and gave up not wanting to hurt himself. He opened the door of his room and stepped out feeling something was off last night for some reason, he couldn't get it in his head so he shrugged it off walking into the bathroom.

The cold air hit Jae's pale skin making him shiver, he hugged his uncovered arms with his hands trying to get warmth, a great day to wear short sleeves... he told himself sarcastically as he closed the bathroom door, rinsing his hands with warm water patting his neck trying to massage his skin but it was to painful like touching open wounds. He groaned looking up at the mirror, "What..?" Jae mumbled as he looked at the pink faded wounds on his neck, he touched them slightly but pulled his hand back in slight pain. "W-who the hell..?!" Jae started to panic dashing out of the bathroom into his room making Jin wake up, "What's going on..?" Jin groaned stretching out of his bed position.

"H-hyung.. I swear t-to god..! I-if you didn't do th-this... t-then I'm going to f-fucking faint...!" The dark green haired male tilted his head in confusion then look Jae up and down seeing the pink marks on his neck. "Holy fuck Jae! Who did that.?!" Jin questioned dumbfounded, "So you didn't do this?.." Jae asked, "No!", "Oh my god... I feel like the world is spinning. Someone fucking made out with my sleeping body...!" Jae touched his head dramatically. "That isn't funny YoungJae!" Jin stood up looking closely at the marks. "Someone is stalking you or something..." The green haired male bit his lip tapping his foot on the floor trying to think if he woke up in the middle of the night or He knew someone that had that same creepy vibe.

"St-stalking? Me? No no no no no! That isn't true..! Oh my god oh my god oh my god!" Jae paced the room repeating the same thing, "We have to tell the police or something..." Jin suggested, "No! I-I can't right now! M-my brother is coming to visit I don't have time to answer questions and make a whole investigation! Let alone I don't even have the right people to contact to help me with this!" The black haired male whined in frustration, "This has to be tied up with Jeongguk's death right? It's all happen-", "Jin! You can't just say that I have a stalker..! I-it might just be an absurd prank or something!", "But how 'bout if you just disappear all a sudden?!" Jin shouted.

Jae looked down sniffing a little, "Please just don't say Jeongguk's name.. I-it hurts.." Jae looked up into Jin's brown eyes. Tears streamed down Jae's small round face making Jin soft, "I won't okay..? Please just.. stay strong.." Jin smiles hugging the younger tightly then letting out a sigh. "Just stay at mines for the day... and night just to be safe.." Jin let go of the hug wiping the younger's tears away smiling a little, "I'll just get some of my clothes.." Jae said kneeling down and grabbing a suitcase from under his bed. He walked to his dresser grabbing clothes, Deodorant and stuff like that placing them into the bag.

"When will your brother be coming..?" Jin asked softly, "I..I think... Next week or this weekend..?" Jae answered. Jin nodded watched the small male pack everything he needed to stay with his hyung...just to be... safe.. "I'll make food when we get there." The older said making the younger smile brightly and nod, "That sound awesome hyung..!"

_____________________

"Joonie! Why didn't you pick up the first t-", "I'm sorry Jin but this isn't Namjoon, It's Hoseok - His friend. Namjoon his in the hospital right now... he was in an accident...", through the phone you can hear Jin's gasp, "wh-what happened?!" Hoseok looked over to Yoongi who was sitting right across from him hearing the conversation also, "Um.. he.. was stabbed with a pair of scissors..." Hoseok answered with hesitation. "Wh-what?! H-how?!", Yoongi sighed rotating the phone to his side. "It's Yoongi now - Hoseok and Namjoon's friend. Namjoon was in his room and Taehyung followed after - I think you met him - They had an argument and as soon as Namjoon screamed Taehyung was gone, he went out the window and left the apartment. Namjoon is fine though."

Jin sighed in relief, "Should I come to the hospital? Where is it..?" Jin questioned, "He is at xxx hospital.. You can talk to him soon we just had his phone on us.." Yoongi answered honestly. They said their byes and ended the call. "Wow So Namjoon and Jin are a real thing..?" The blue haired male sighed, "He is like a mom to me haha.." The orange haired male laughed a little awkwardly, "Why did you say Taehyung did it..? He said not to say a word.." Hoseok groaned, Yoongi sighed "I don't care honestly. If he wants to hurt me, then I'll just have to hurt him back. I don't care." Yoongi hissed, "yet somehow I know your scared of him?" Hoseok said but sounded more like a question. "Ha! You must be insane if you think I'm afraid of someone like hi-", "Then Why do you always shake and stutter around him, it's not that you like him. I know for hell your scared of that bastard..."

Yoongi clicked his tongue trying to say no but Their was no point.. Hoseok was right it's just he didn't want it to be true in his brain. "Anyway.. I'm dealing with Namjoon now because he is a big tall ass baby and I don't want him sobbing about how much he misses his boyfriend. He is so drugged with that anesthesia.." Yoongi rolled his eyes changing the subject. "Yeah.." Hoseok muttered looking at the wall seeing nothing.

"  B  e  c  a  r  e  f  u  l  "
E  n  d  o  f  c  h  a  p  t  e  r e  i g  h  t