🥀 | 九

C h a p t e r N i n e
" L i e s "
_______________

The silver haired male paced his room as he thought about Namjoon for a while, "I hope they didn't tell anyone I did it..." Taehyung told himself as he looked at the bed besides him where Namjoon got stabbed. The blood was still there, no one cleaned his sheets yet. Taehyung let a sigh leave his lips as he looked at the clock where Namjoon's stuff sat, the House was silent, everyone was at the hospital but they will come soon. He sat down on his bed grabbing the camera looking through the pictures he took of his Jae. He made sure the door was closed and looked at his massive erection he had, oh YoungJae... Taehyung smirked laying down on his bed about to pleasure himself..

BANG

"Namjoon is safe!" The voice of Hoseok shouted as footsteps scattered the small house, they came sooner then he thought. He pulled his pants back up groaning, "I thought he would..." Taehyung told himself as he walked out of his room seeing, Yoongi, Hoseok, and Namjoon. "We should talk... a little.." Hoseok hesitated to say as he walked into the living room, "There isn't anything to talk about..." Taehyung shrugged, "You walked off before We called the police!" Hoseok spoke loudly. Yoongi looked over at Taehyung eyeing him, "So..? Plus... I'm busy with other things.." The silver haired male muttered about to leave but Namjoon blocked the doorway, "Sit down Taehyung..." Namjoon sighed, "Want me to stab you again?!" Taehyung snapped easily.

"Taehyung!" Hoseok shouted, Taehyung looked over at Hoseok, "you want it to huh? Leave me alone..!" He yelled pushed on Namjoon's weak arm making the pink haired male flinch in pain, Taehyung opened the front door closing it behind him. "Fucking bitch!" Hoseok yelled from inside of the door but Taehyung didn't hear a word the orange haired male said. Lucy Hoseok...

Taehyung stepped outside of the building he lived in, he looked above him to see a cloudy sky with a couple of rain drops falling, he sighed sitting down on the steps where people pass by getting in and out of the apartment complex. He inhaled and exhaled again but this time it was shaky like he was about to cry, he felt his lungs get heavy as he rubbed his finger together trying to fidget with something to keep him calm. He wasn't scared he was just.. shaky and.. unstable..? But that isn't new. He was having a breakdown.. as if the love of his life was rejecting him straight on, but it was different.. he just wanted to laugh and cry, till a car pulled up in the drive way making him stop his actions and stare. A male with dark green hair walked up to the building stopping at the sight of The silver head.

His smile disappeared as soon as the silver haired male caught Jin's eyes, "So you almost kill Namjoon.. you fucking psycho.." Jin muttered at Taehyung. "He was bothering me," is all Taehyung said making Jin click his tongue, "You have issues or something! You crazy fool!" Taehyung let out a small smile then tried not to say some harmful things. Jin stared at the younger with blades for eyes, he glared at him deeply, "Go inside.. the two others are also there with him if you wanted to know.. also.. the bed sheets are still stained if you want that too." Taehyung said jokingly but it didn't seem to be expressed like that. He had trouble with that. He said them to seriously, which took out the 'joking' part in it.

"E-excuse me?! Are you crazy!?" Jin snapped looking down at the silver haired male, "You need a Doctor! Freak." He is such a girl.. how can Jae be friends with him..? Taehyung thought as he watched Jin walk into the building. "Freak! Freak!" Taehyung imitated, "I'll show you who the freak really is.. son of a bitch!" Taehyung snapped out of anger.

_______________

"That isn't correct! If you don't tell the police I would! He stabbed you Joonie! It's not okay.." Jin whined, Namjoon was sitting calmly till Jin came in with a bad attitude talking crap about Taehyung saying he was insane and what not. The younger yet taller sighed looking at Jin for a while, "See.. Taehyung was just defending himself because I got up to his face yelling at him." Namjoon spoke but Jin didn't care and shook his head, "Still! I'm just mad that he stabbed you pretty deep.." the green haired male huffed. "Why was there a scissor in your room anyway? I told you that you have to be safe. Remember that murderer who killed Jeongguk? He could have easily killed you... I..I don't want that to happen.." The older teared up.

"Jin... don't worry... I'm fine.." Namjoon sighed standing up and hugging his boyfriend tightly.
"I'll never lie to you.. I'll tell you everything..." Namjoon cooed into Jin's ear, The pink haired male looked up from Jin's broad shoulders seeing Taehyung with a slight insane smile slowly walking inside the house trying not to piss of The eldest who had his eyes closed letting tears down his face. Namjoon didn't say a word to Taehyung letting him walk into the room. "Babe, ill see you later okay? I thought you told me you were cooking for your friend. Go home okay..? I love you.." The tall male spoke kissing the top of Jin's head rubbing his shoulders. "Okay, I'll text you when I get home, love you Joonie." Jin smiled wiping his tears.

BANG

The door closed behind Jin, Namjoon bit his lip turning towards the room. "Please don't tell Jin." Namjoon spoke as he walked to his room, "That you cut yourself?... Why not? I thought you said 'oh~ Jin!~ I would never!~ never! Lie to you~'" Taehyung mimicked in an annoying lovey-dovey voice, "Jin will fucking leave me if you tell him that! That's why!" Namjoon said, "Calm down we don't want someone stabbing you again can't we? Besides, It will be funny. Right? - where is Jae today?" Taehyung changed the subject like switching channels. "With Jin, at Jin's House. I'm not letting you go there by the way.." Namjoon sighed rubbing his face roughly.

"Stupid Jin! I fucking hate him! He is so annoying and I just want to Ki-", "Taehyung." The tall male glared at the younger, "He asked for it!" Taehyung yelled like a kid having a tantrum. "Stop acting like a brat! You wanna stab me again do it because I'm not letting you talk like that to Jin." Namjoon sat up, Taehyung stayed quiet for a while then let out a loud sigh, "Just dont tell Jae anything? I can't let anything happen to him.." The silver haired male pleaded. "Don't make me reach my limit then..." Namjoon almost stuttered at the fact he knew Taehyung was going to kill more people.

" y o u r l i m i t ? "
E n d o f c h a p t e r n i n e