❄️ | クリスマスの章

C h r i s t m a s c h a p t e r / s p e c i a l
" Q u e s t i o n s a n d a n s w e r s . . . "
_______________
⚠️ This has nothing to do with the actual story uwu ⚠️

"So, Your here today to answer series of questions.. are you ready?"

Taehyung stared emotionless, "I guess.." he muttered under his breath.

"Okay, to start off.. What's going on in your head? When you switch your personality, or when you have violent episodes stuff like that.."

He scratched his hair a bit roughly tapping his foot on the white marble floor. "Sometimes i don't remember my violent episodes... but when I do I regret them sometimes..." he looked away from the camera awkwardly

"And when you switch?"

"Right...right..right..- I don't remember what happens or what I was thinking when I switch but lately when I'm with Jae I remember why and how and it's dis-disturbing... I know how it feels and how my brain just changes and so much stuff I - I don't think is possible! I-i Feel like it's all Jae's Fault because he made me feel this way and I can't let that slide! The disturbing feeling makes me want to be with him more and more! I just want to wear him like he is my skin...!" He pulled on his strands of hair with a smile across his face.

"How do you view Jae?"

"I-Is that even a question?! He is my life! My whole heart! - but then again he is so arousing..."

"What does he do to arouse you?"

"Hug me... kiss me... cry in front of me...everything about him!"

"Do you like seeing him in pain?"

"No! I can't stand it! - but if he is under me and he is in pain and begging me to stop then I can't help but love it!" Catching his breath he grinned placing his hand on his cheek and the other on his stomach almost laying down on the metal chair.

"What does he do to make you mad?"

"N-not love me or something! Say he's scared of me when I try to touch him in a love- loving way.."

"What's love to you?"

"..."
The silents filled the white room, he glared at the camera with such dead eyes, "Question? Q-question? What fucking question his that?!" He shouted. Sitting up straight with a shaky body he gripped the cup of water that sat on the metal table. Sipping on the liquid he sighed in delight, "Y-you really think I would answer with a freaky answer right? - hah! - Love to me... love to me is... to take care of something you yearn for... teach them their wrongs and rights... they comfort you and you to them... that's love..- So on to the other fucking question!"

"Does your head ever hurt when your personalities switch quickly?"

"Sometimes.." he gripped his hair tugging on it a bit.

"Would you ever get tired of Jae?"

Hearing his breath hitch he stood up but the chain of his foot stopped him from walking to the camera which was staring at him. "I-I'll kill you! I'll never get tired of Jae! Y-you must be fucking insane!"