🥀 | 三十五

T h i r t y f i v e
" w h i n y "
___________

It's been an hour since Jae and I started drinking and I was the only sober one, but the way Jae giggled and smiled made my heart stop. He told me stories he never told me before and become touchy at one point but then stopped. He laughed it off and whimpered at the end making my heart beat quickly, god this is what I want~. I pushed my white hair out of my way and watched as he rolled around his chair saying random things. "Taehyung~" I flinched looking down at the male who was look up at me with innocent eyes, "Y-yes..?" I stuttered, "I'm tired~" he whined hugging my more masculine waist and shoved his face into my chest, he never did this before. I blushed mad. He looked up at me once more, "Lets not go home yet.." I had idea as I grabbed his hand and pulled him behind me - after I paid for the drink of course.

"Where are we going?" Jae asked me with a drunk tone, "Upstairs from the club to get ourselves a room." I smirked but he didn't actually get what I meant and nodded, once we reached the staircase we both walked up to another pair of security guards and asked if I wanted a room. I nodded and paid for the rented room. Opening the door saw a bed, a stripping pole and bottles in shelves. The purple light that made everything look much more lust-like [If that makes sense]. I looked down to see Jae scanning the room then entering it slowly, "What..what are we going to do in here?" He questioned me, "anything you want.", "I want to lay down." He answered as he let himself fall onto the bed backwards with his hands up, I smiled so soft.. I thought as I laid on the bed next to him looking at him as he looked up at the ceiling. I leaned my face near his and kissed his cheek he flinched and I swore I heard his heartbeat fast, "Are you sober now?" I asked him, "I don't know~" he sighed, "If your sober now, would you let me kiss you?" Jae looked at me, "Sure." "Lies, your still drunk." "Wha? Your the one who is drunk!", "I'm not as red as you are, Doll."

"Doll?", "Your my Doll." "I really.. I really like that.." i blushed - maybe i look drunk now. I saw him squirm a little in small embarrassment, "A-anyway! Aren't you gonna kiss me or somethin'?" His voice sounded normal, like he wasn't scared anymore but what he said just made me even more nervous. "Your not kidding?" He shook his head, I blushed a darker red and stood up from the white bed. "Alright then.." I cooed into his ear making him bite his lip. I faced him and smiled, "I really love you Jae~" I felt myself grow. I pecked his lips at first then started to move them with Jae's soft lips. I felt his breath touch mine so I groaned in so such pleasure - not physical pleasure, but that would just make this better! I let my hand grab a hold of Jae's black soft hair and touched it gently, slipping my Tongue in hoping to get a entrance Jae moaned. God god god! His voice was just all I needed! I didn't need anyone but him! He was a whole different person and I love it! It was like the first time we met! My erection was already poking at Jae's lower side making me feel pleasure as well. He let my tongue slip by and lick every unlicked place in his mouth.

I could hear his little gasps as he wanted air. I pulled back seeing him blush mad under me with drool on his lips and teeth, god it was like reading books that had mature scenes like this. "My prefect Doll..." I smirked wickedly as I started to pet his hair more, "T-taehyung..." he panted. "you... want to go forward?" I asked and he didn't say anything - he wasn't sure. But since he was thinking I started to smell his chest, it smelt so good. I lifted up his white hoodie with cute words on it up and rubbed his pale skin, "T-taehyung..~" he moaned out, "Yes, dear?" "I-I don't know..." "It's a yes or no question." Jae bit his lip, "J-Just keep going..~" he breathed out. I smirked and started to suck on his erected nippled, Jae started to squirm a bit. His reaction was just solid gold! Oh how I love Jae, Soon after he was fully erected and i went up to his ear and whispered sweet nothings till it got sadistic and creepy. I felt Jae quiver as I rubbed my fingers on his erection, "I'll make you all mine.. I will break you till all your pieces are mine, your my cute little boy." I kissed his neck making him flinch and grip my hair softly yet tight, he positioned my face near his adam's apple as I trailed kisses from the spot where I originally began. I, at first poked that specific spot with my tongue, Jae gave out a small whine but then I sighed pulling away. I have nothing here that would make this fun, I wish I brought kinky stuff here.."Master..?" master? "Master?" I questioned and he nodded, "It feels good when I call you that.." he muttered in a shy way. "W-Why did you stop?", "I just thought we should just go home and cuddle." I smiled at him, "Oh.. That sounds nice!"

S e o k J i n ' s POV~

"Come on! That bastard!" I whispered yelled as I sat under this basket thing for almost four hours! But I wasn't leaving without Jae. As soon as I was going to get out i heard the front door open, I flinched hiding in my hiding spot and waited till I heard voices or something. "Oh Jae~ you were so whiny~" I heard Taehyung bitching voice. I huffed he had to threaten Jae with sex so they both can go out. He is crazy. "S-Stop TaeTae.." I then heard my friend's voice but it was different, it was more sloppy and not his normal, he had a scared tone towards that guy but his speech was different. "I'll stop once you go to the room and wait for me, love~" I flinched, hell no they are not having sex but I insisted on moving, then Footsteps came closer to the basement door and clicked open. "I know you in here somewhere.. fucking rat." A deep voice spat - And that was obviously Taehyung's. I didn't move a muscle. "Come out come out where ever you are~" he sang as he looked around the room silently then started to throw things across the room, "I said get out!~" he said much louder, he is completely insane!

"Oh, well I guess not today hmm?" He asked me but.. I don't think he knows that since Jae never told him I was here, besides I don't think he ever saw my car before so it's all fine for now. "I'll kill you once I find you~" he sung one last time before leaving and went up stairs.

" j u s t y o u w a i t "
E n d o f c h a p t e r t h i r t y f i v e