🥀 | 五十七

C h a p t e r f i f t y s e v e n
" e - e h ? "
______

My heart pounded like crazy, I clenched on the white blanket as I spoke to.. red haired Taehyung? - I watched as he looked at me with a blank expression, "Rape? How is that rape? I'll never do anything like that to you! - You enjoyed it! You moaned and came like you loved it when I did it to you!" He suddenly yelled but not loud enough to get the doctors and nurses wondering. I flinched in fear getting the feeling he might hit me or something but at the same time I blushed... the feeling of being on the soft cloud came into my head again; my... orgasm... it felt... good...

"I-I didn't want i-it...!" I tried to protest, "Hmm... pfft! Hahah! You didn't huh? Where was the no when I needed it? If you didn't want it why did you slip into subspace? Was it just a 'misunderstanding'?" The red haired male air quoted. Subspace? Maybe that's what I felt... but I still don't understand what that means... "B-but T-Taehyung..." i stuttered, he was right... I did enjoy it, it was all I could think off. "b-b-but..!" I repeated feeling my eyes gather tears and letting them fall down my face. "Why are you crying Jae?... it's okay...my poor sweetheart... don't cry..." those words... he changed again pulling me into a soft hug; feeling his warmth and his scent of cologne. It made me want to fall asleep but I resisted.

I was suddenly sobbing into his arm but... I didn't know why anymore. Taehyung kissed down my cheek lightly as he said sweet things, it felt weird. I wanted to push him away but I couldn't, "You'll be okay with me... I'll never hurt you... never..." those words echoed into my brain making my heart pound once more; it made me feel weak but I always have... at least around him. Taehyung pulled back looking at me, piercing though my eyes, "I love you Jae," he smiled grabbing the flowers I saw earlier on the stand near my bed and personally handing them to me. I looked at him for a while not grabbing them instantly, "They are for you... I thought you'll like them... I think it's beautiful when it's near you... you make everything so pretty.." he said softly, "U-Uh," My stutter didn't stop which was getting a bit annoying.

Taehyung frowned not seeing me grab it and placed it on my lap, "I guess you don't trust me well enough..." his voice darkened as I heard water dripping from outside my window, the curtains closed and the sky was almost dark, "I guess you know the punishments now..." My hand started to tremble, he wasn't kidding. "N-no..." I shook my head, "no?", "N-no I don't want punishment..! I-I did nothing wrong..! N-nothing! P-please don't hurt me..!" I saw him as a monster, with sharp razor blade teeth, bloody dark eyes, devil horns and red skin with veins popping out; It was like staring at the devil but in reality he never looked like that. My cheeks stained with more tears as he gripped it tightly, "I won't hurt you... just be a good boy..." He responded. Letting go of my cheeks I hiccuped. "It's late Mr Kim, are you staying again?" A sudden voice called out, Taehyung rolled his eyes and responded, "No... I'm not this time. My friend made dinner for me, I'll get going.." He leaned near my face, "C'mon dear give me a kiss~" I felt a hue of red trace my cheeks, he leaned closer, "Kiss me, now." I flinched slowly leaning up to him, I gulped.

My lips suddenly leaned on Taehyung's, I quickly pulled back as he smiled, "Good night beautiful!" He waved as he winked. I was about to stand up but the sound of plastic made me stop. I didn't want to be alone! I didn't know why I was here when i woke up! The only thing I saw was Taehyung... I could only rely on him... - what am I saying? Am I the one insane? No I can't just think such things...

I saw him leave my room, "N-no! Wait Taehyung!" I sobbed out. I don't want to be here alone, but I don't know why. It was an odd feeling but I couldn't help it, reaching for the white hospital blanket I slid the flowers to the end of my bed. It was so quiet and I felt so lonely, what was I going to do? Just wait for Taehyung like a dog? Isn't that what he wants?... It's working though... I cuddled up in the blanket and faced the door waiting till he came back. "Taehyung..." I muttered into the pillow I laid on.

RING
RING
RING

I jolted up to a sitting position. The room was so silent and I started to doze off, soon the sound of the phone startled me but I don't own a phone... well not right now at least. I looked around the room seeing the buzzing come from a silver phone that laid on a table across from my bed, I watched it ring for a while till I noticed that it was a phone... not mine... it might be Taehyung's..?

I crawled to the end of the bed and picked up the phone, it stopped vibrating so I turned it on once more seeing... my face? I looked at it for a while but soon felt myself get hot and uncomfortable... not in a good way though. My eyes widened, it was picture of me... me as a wallpaper on a phone that belongs to my kidnapper. I shook my head pressing the home button, enter password a keyboard appeared with numbers on it. I was confused, what would Taehyung place as a password? It was a series of numbers but I didn't think of any numbers he could've used. I groaned out not finding anything that came to mind till the door bursted open. "What is my little Jae doing on my phone hmm?" A dark voice spoke out making me jump and drop the phone on the mattress, "S-Sorry!" I stuttered looking at my right seeing Taehyung with a smile, "Adorable.." I blushed, he took his phone off of the bed and poked my nose. "Naughty boy, trying to get into my phone when I'm not there...", "W-wait...", "Hmm..?", "St-stay Please?"

"You want me to stay...? Near you?" I could tell his cheeks turned into the color of his hair but I really couldn't stand being alone for some reason. He smiled at me as he got closer, my heart started to pound again. "Can we hug?" He questioned as he sat on the bed with me, "u-um..." before I could speak he wrapped his arms around me, "Your very tiny... you should eat what I make you when you get home..." he whispered, I nodded not knowing what else to say.

"Hmm... next time you try and snoop through my things... it going to be a little more then a cute warning..." his voice echoed through my head making me shiver and nod in obedience. "Why c-can't I look?" Taehyung looked at me with emotionless eyes, "Because... I have useless people on my phone... and if you get to touch the numbers nine one one... Or even press on other peoples contact... I'll have to punish you - not so rough though, you can't handle rough can't you?" It made my mind think sexually making me blush mad, I looked away from his eyes. He chuckled giving me a tighter hug, "But your going to be a good boy... right..?"

"Y-Yes-"

Knock
Knock
Knock

Looking at the door I saw the doctor, "You came back?" He said talking to Taehyung, "He wanted me to come back," The doctor simply nodded walking out once more. "I want to kill him... he is so annoying-"

"N-no! Please d-don't!" I suddenly spoke aloud making me gasp and shut my mouth, Taehyung looked at me - no he glared at me for a second before he spoke, "Hmm... maybe you shouldn't say that... it gets me mad...", My eyes teared up, was he really going to kill someone? "I-I'm Sorry..." I apologized thinking it would stop him somehow but he simply grinned, "such a pathetic little boy you are..." he said into my ear, "E-eh...?"

He pulled away looking at my face which I think was red since heat filled my body.

" g o t o s l e e p , d a r l i n g "
E n d o f c h a p t e r f i f t y s e v e n