🥀 | 二十一

C  h  a  p  t  e  r  t  w  e  n  t  y  o  n  e
"  I  d  o  n  t  k  n  o  w  y  o  u  "
____________________________

T a e h y u n g ' s POV~

BEEP BEEP
CLICK CLICK
RING RING

All the noises got me annoyed. I watched as the workers here walked past me and look at me as if I wasn't human enough for them. My eyes searched the empty room that was unclean, I watched as people took phone calls and The Officer that was holding me down talking to my Jae. I clenched my hands tightly waiting till I got a chance to get out. "Don't lie to me, uh.. Jae right?" The man said, I smirked a little letting out a small chuckle watching Jae worriedly tap is foot on the floor, "Uh..." he looks over at me. I gave him a smile - I guess he got scared since he looked back at the desk almost tearing up. Don't tell them about me don't tell them about me don't tell them about me don't tell them about me! I repeated to myself as I watched my beautiful Jae open his mouth, "I-I'm not lying... h-he.. h-he isn't the murderer..." He stuttered.

I let out a sad sigh looking at him sadly. he makes it so obvious. I noticed him looking at me again and looked towards his palms again trying to avoid me, but I shrugged. I swear I can smell him from here.. his sweet smell, his skin is so soft and his lips.. I grinned. The thought of kissing him again...-

CLINK

My thoughts erased once the sound of the cells door opening. I looked up seeing a tall man with a police uniform "What..do you want.." I asked harshly making this guy flinch. "get up." He demanded me like he wasn't scared. I pressed my hand onto the cold floor I sat on and stood on my feet, I was about his height - a little shorter but I wasn't worried about that, I looked into his eyes but he quickly turned his back on me and stood still, "Your going to a room with Officer Young." I walked to his side and almost felt him quiver, "Who is that guy?" I asked, he glared at me and did say a word, then grabbing my arms. "I can walk on my own." I pulled back from the guy, "I'm the police, your the inmate." I shook my head a little letting my hair land on my forehead, "I guess... but I'm not the guy your looking for." I lied looking at the floor. "We have the right person who has proof-", "But it isn't me!" I cried out letting tears fall down my face. "Please just let me leave!" I begged holding in my laughter.

I could tell the guy was shocked, he huffed pushing his emotions aside and grabbing my arm pulling me down the hallway past Jae who was staring at me. We walked past other workers that where on the phone and doing paperwork, boring but at the same time my palms were sweating and my body was shaking. Was I scared..? I normally wasn't but the thought of losing Jae made me shiver, I can't let that happen... I felt my mind slip a bit till I was pushed into a room and the door behind me slammed shut. I turned my head back as far as possible just to see my beloved's face. Sigh, I soon gave up to see the door had a curtain covering the glass window on the door. "You." The officer's voice called out making me turn my head, "What is there to say?" I clicked my tongue a little looking over the room. The man exhaled and placed his hands on the desk in front of me, "..We have enough proof that your the murderer.." I almost laughed but I simply sighed and bit my lower lip.

I clenched my hands tightly, my wrists were connected to each other because of the cuffs making me unable to move my hands. "Is there anything funny?" He suddenly question, why does he see everything? I asked myself and shrugged my shoulders "Did the person that said all these things tell you personally or did they order someone to do it for them?" I asked knowing or not knowing Namjoon but from the way the man's eyes widened and huffed a little trying to calm down made me soften a little. oh Namjoon I know you so well~ I sang in my mind. "How do you-" I cut him off and spoke "It might all be a lie! I'm innocent please!" I cried out acting again. But.. he just glared at me and looked down at his paper, "SeokJin, you heard of him? He is coming here now." My eyes slightly widened.. this cant be happening! Haha! This can't be! I was a little off hinged. "I - don't - know - him." I didn't stutter but how could I explain.. I was mad and a little.. unstable at the moment, Does that make sense?

N o o n e ' s POV ~

Jae fiddled with his fingers looking at his thighs trying to distract himself, "How do you say he is innocent when we found you in his basement with ripped up cloths!" The police man in front of him said almost loudly "I was just-" "you can't cover that one up! You know he is the one!" "But...-" Jae stopped himself, how could he defend someone when he was the one who came from a basement with torn up clothes and burns on his back? The could have even seen all those collars and such. He's definitely going to die... no doubt. "H-he saved me!" He lied, "H-he found me in the woods and I - I was panicking but then I fell and he helped me-", the police man huffed grabbing the boy attention, "Go on. If its real." The man said sarcastically "Uh - err - um.. -", "What about the burns on your back?" The man asked, "Th-the power came out - in the house and... and I lit a candle and handed it to Taehyung but I feel on top of it..." Jae lied but successfully did it without crying.

His hair covered his eyes and his cheeks were a faint pink. His eyes were so deep and dark as he stared at the police man in front of him. how could someone that you barely met fall in love - no, be obsessed with you for just a short time. "Tsk... someone called Kim SeokJin is coming saying he is your friend.. is that true?" The guy in front of the black haired male asked tapping his finger to the desk underneath both of the males, "Friend?.." Jae mumbled to himself think about the dark green haired boy who took care of him. "I-I.." what do I say now...? Why do I care about Stupid Taehyung's threats!...- this is stupid... he shouldn't- he is going to jail! He will... - I just..- "Well?" Jae stopped his train of thought and looked over at the room Taehyung was in. it felt like he was watching the younger. YoungJae shivered looking at his legs. "I.. don't know him..." Jae inhaled. "Are you sure?" The man asked.

"Pfft! Haha! Stop pressuring the boy! If he says no. It's no!" Another police officer laughed like he was telling a funny joke slapping the man's arm who sat with Jae. "How can you be so sure?" The man who sat still asked. the fairly taller took his hand off the man and sighed, "Come on Officer Kim. He is a kid-", "He is a adult. He is twenty one years of age. Don't be so stupid." The standing officer groaned, "He looks just like a kid. And besides, If you were kidnapped and found you would have told everything to the officer.", The shorter stood up still facing the black haired male who looked down at his feet. His feet tapped the floor as he walked near the man next to him. "Maybe I was threatened. And I don't want anything to happen. How bout now?" The shorter growled sitting down again, "He would be in jail." The taller muttered, "Go back to work." The younger huffed.

Ding

Jae flinched from the small sound. he turned his head to the door that was down the hallway, "I'll call in that guy..." The policeman stood up walking to the room where the officer and Taehyung where. He knocked on the door softly suddenly hearing faint cry's and begs, he groaned rolling his eyes is it obvious he is putting up an act?! He yelled, "Who is there?" The Officer from the other side of the door questioned, "Kim SeokJin is here." The short policeman said. Soon the door opened letting out the silver haired male with red streams down his face and a faint psychopathic smile, Jae turned his head facing the silver haired male on his knees, ".." they both didn't speak a word. "Get up." The man Jae spoke with demanded, Taehyung's smile disappeared looking up, "y-yes.." he stuttered getting onto his feet.

Soon a pair of feet walked into the building. The tap of the shoes rung into Jae's ears, "Jae..."

"  I  d  o  n  t  k  n  o  w  y  o  u  "
E  n  d  o  f  c  h  a  p  t  e  r  t  w  e  n  t  y  o  n  e