🥀 | 三

C h a p t e r T h r e e
"  J  e  a  l  o  u  s  "
____________________

"It's simply obsession. He doesn't know what love is." A pink haired male spoke to the orange haired male, "Yeah... but the reason I'm angry with him is that he hit-", Namjoon sat his cup off coffee down making a loud clink sound and spoke, "As he was saying he didn't do it because he wanted to, remember he has disorders. So it's like a different person every few second." Hoseok looked down to his lap and nodded, "It's just... Yoongi is my only friend. I'm just caring for him.. Taehyung wants to kill Yoongi! Taehyung is a psycho..!" He whispered yelled trying to make sure Taehyung didn't hear their conversation. "You guy's barely now the surface of him.. believe me... he'll do anything, to get his hands on someone he almost - never mind he will find out our conversation so there's no point in trying to get him... in a place.."

Namjoon trying not to be direct. "What? What's so scary of that kid anyways?" Hoseok questioned as he placed down his cup of coffee, "He... he is devil himself Seokie..." Namjoon spoke. The apartment got silent and soon heard tapping and deep laugh coming from The pink haired male's room, "I told you he isn't asleep..." Namjoon sighed leaving the kitchen and opening the door to see a dark room, "Night Hoseok..." Namjoon lastly said before closing the door and carefully walking to his bed. "What are you doing Taehyung?" He asked the male who slept across from him, "Texting someone." Taehyung's voice turned serious and almost bored, "oh... who?"

"No one you need to know.." Taehyung sighed trying to ignore his hyung. "Night.", "Mhm..." Taehyung kept his eyes on a picture of a blacked haired male, YoungJae.. he stared at the picture with the eyes of lust and turned to another picture taking screenshots of every single one of them. He then went of a private tap looking up ropes, blades, blindfolds, cuffs, and weird stuff that he was going to use of his beloved. The thought raced Taehyung's mind of tying Jae to a bed, the thought of Jae crying made Taehyung's bulge even bigger making his pajama pants tight around that area. He stayed silent for a moment and took the blanket off of his head looking at Namjoon's bed.

Snores started to become hearable, The silver haired boy rolled his eyes pulling the blanket over his face again and slowly took off his pants.

"I-it hurts! It hurts! Ah!~ hhhaah... Ah!~ It hurts!~ More~" Jae's cried as he let tears fall down his cute looking face, his face was tinted red and sensations filled his body as the knife lightly cut on his stomach barely making him bleed. "Your my little doll.. all mine..." Taehyung muttered letting his hand travel around the boy's cut up belly.

"Hhaaah... yeah..." Taehyung breathed out as he let his body relax, his hand slowly pulled away from his now soft penis. He pulled the blanket off letting him breath, he took out his hand from underneath the covers to barely see the white yet clear cum. He smirked and a sigh followed. He had to wash his hand off, change is pre-cummed underwear and sleep again... what a night.

____________________

The sun was shining again. Like every summer day in Korea, Jae let out a small moan as he stretched from his sleeping position. He let out a big yawn that lasted a good eight seconds, he rubbed his eyes before opening them to see a perfectly fine small room. He slowly got off of his bed and turned to his closet wear his clothes were.

RING RING

"It's only nine thirty why will someone call me at this time..?" Jae told himself as he lazily walked over to his phone,

Incoming call
Jeongguk
010-000-000

Jae smiled faintly before grabbing the phone, he answered the call, "Ello mate! How can I help you at the moment?" Jae spoke jokingly in a British accent making Jeongguk laugh a little, "What the fuck did you just say?" His friend questioned in Korean. "Ugh, What do you want?" Jae rolled his eyes smiling a bit. "Um, I want to hang out soon ya know? Friendly friend bonds." Jeongguk chuckled, "Oh Jimin wants to tag along." He added making Jae sigh, he didn't really like Jimin and Jimin didn't like Jae but Jae worked to be his makeup artist and that's what he got to be. He is paid good and people except Jimin treat him well, not like Jimin treated him like full on shit it was just he didn't give respect as much as Jae would towards Jimin.