☁️ |二十六

C h a p t e r T w e n t y S i x
" S h i t "
________________
[Phantom talking about the song above] I guess one of Melanie Martinez's first songs? I'm not sure. But just a oldie for you guess :)

SLAP!

My eyes widened, Jin really just slapped a psychopath. Taehyung's eyes where closed and his face was red, it seemed to be anger if you ask me... He licked his dry lips and looked at the greenish haired male. "What the fuck is your problem!" Jin yelled bringing attention to us three, which was itching me. Taehyung moved out of the way before another slap was placed onto his already red cheek, gripping onto my wrist tightly he growled. "What's wrong with you!? Huh!?" He yelled holding me behind him, "T-Taehyung... th-that hurts.." I stuttered quietly he probably didn't hear me though. "You psycho!" The taller yelled again at Jin but Jin snickered bitterly, "So I'm the psycho now!?" He has asked grabbing Taehyung's collar which made him let go of my wrist. I should run.. I suggest myself but I remember what He had said, something like 'He will always find me' I started to think of what to do but my anxiety was eating me alive right now.

"Let go of me before your next.." Taehyung growled not touching Jin because his dead like glare was enough for him to scare someone for life. "A-And!?" Jin was ready to punch him before I ran and stood in between the two, pushing Jin off of Taehyung who seemed to look at me with the glare. "Pl-please Stop, I don't want you to get hurt.." I looked at Jin who seemed to look back at me with sad eyes, "Please... I really don't want you too get hurt, he's strong and-" "Shut up!" Taehyung yelled, I flinched and Jin's eyes watered. "Jae..." "He doesn't know you! Leave us alone you fucking shit!" Taehyung growled pushing Jin onto his back. Whimpering I grabbed The psycho's arm. he was too strong for me but I had to.. Jin is my only family... "Please Taehyung, I'll do anything you want if you stop."

That seemed to work, getting onto his feet he cursed at My mother-like - used to be - friend before stomping out of the scene with my arm in his hand, I yelled at how tight his grip was and how fast he walked. I looked back to only see Jin run away, I could tell he was crying... I wanted to cry as well but Taehyung would get mad and hurt jin or I. I looked back at the sliver headed man he was walking into an alleyway, my heart raced. Hell no this is not happening here and now. I tugged on my arm but Taehyung growled and groaned at me. He was annoyed right now and I wasn't noticing I was pushed onto the brick wall I groan and close my eyes. As so I felt Taehyung's breath on my face, it smelt like mint. "What the fuck is wrong with you!? Huh!? Protecting someone as useless as him!?" Taehyung yelled harshly pushing me up against the wall over and over again. tears fall from my closed eyes. The older wrapped his finger around my neck, I held onto his wrist and cried. "I-I'm Sorry!" I'm not sure what has gotten into me but I really wanted to go home... wake up from this nightmare, I want be loved right now... and this is not the way I wanted it to be.

"Tell me! Tell me you love me Jae! I'm tired of you being so lovey dovey with people like him!" He gripped tighter, he breathed heavily in anger. My breathing stopped I really wanted to go home, "Say it! Or I'll kill him! Bring him home and show you his lovely face... haha, how's that? Huh!? Do you want that? I'll do it just for you beautiful~ so tell me love.. tell me you love me so much you'll never leave me for someone so stupid like him! Because I don't want to kill you and have your corpse in my hands... I'd cry... so much.. but you'll be mine forever am I right!? You'll look so beautiful in blood~" Taehyung rambled as his grip loosened, he seemed to be changing little by little... "I don't want you to die though, I want to see you smile and tell me you love me so much... I want you to hug me and kiss me when I come home or when I wake up in the morning. I want you to love me... but why? But why don't you love me Jae? Did I do something wrong?"  His eyes were watering and I was having a panic attack. I just did what my mind told me to hug something, As stupid as it sounds, I did so. I hugged  him so tightly I started to cry into his shirt. "I-I w-want to g-go h-home..." I cried holding him close, I felt his arms go around me. it was so gentle and soft. "Let's go home, love." He suggested hugging me tighter my heart started to beat he probably felt it. I let out a sob and held on tighter, I was going to regret this so much. "Let's just stay like this... for a while, I don't want to stop." My face reddened, something poked my waist. I looked down, of course... "Taehyung..." "Shut up." He was hard and I really didn't want to deal with that right now. "I-" "Shut up, I told you." I shut my mouth and closed my eyes, I huffed. I want to go home.

T i m e S k i p

"Stop!" I shouted trying to push Taehyung off of me, he was forcing himself onto me... "You said you'd do anything I wanted remember?" He asked grabbing both of my arms tightly so I was enable to push him off of me. Why am I weak!? "Please!" I yelled as he pushed me into his large room, I moved my face every time he tried to kiss me. I'm scared... really scared, "Taehyung!" He growled and pushed me onto his soft fluffy bed, "We'll do this now! You told me you'd do what I wanted! So I'm doing what I want!" He yelled like a seven year old that wanted something so desperately. I blushed, he body in between my legs and his erection poking at my lower part. His hands in my hair and my hands on his shoulders, and his face red. He really wanted to do it... I have to think quickly, Uh, um, "Later!" I shouted. My body trembled in his hands, I looked at him in the eyes he looked... happy..? Wait- "Really!?" He asked excitedly. a smile on his lips as he hugged me in a lovingly way, "Are you serious!?" He asked as I blushed, his hair looked so soft...

"Y-Yeah..." I lied as I dragged my fingers through his light silver hair, he seemed to like it. And his hair was unexpectedly soft, "I'm so happy Jae~" he smiled and laughed as he rocked us side to side, it was lovingly at first I'd say. I looked up at the ceiling this was weird... "Jae~" he sang his deep voice seemed to be a turn on- wait... "Beautiful~" his hand crawled under my shirt, I blush as he goes up to my chest. "Perfect~" I gripped onto his hair as he pinched my nipples, I was very sensitive... I bit my bottom lip and wished this was over but my body said otherwise. "You like that Jae~?" He asked as I whimpered, Stop! I yelled to myself as I trembled. "Hehe, I won't go any further. You did say later right?" I breathed heavily, "Taehyung..."

" I F e e l W e i r d . . . "
E n d O f C h a p t e r T w e n t y S i x