🥀 | 七十一

C h a p t e r s e v e n t y o n e
" s l o w "
_________

"Mmph!~ y-your So deep- I-" Gasping I turned my face away, Taehyung was staring right at me with a hungry glare. His hands wrapped around my hips tightly; pushing me up and down his thick cock, I moaned shakily. Placing my hands onto his shoulders, I felt myself getting weak but I really wasn't worried about that. I was worried about Yeontan, he hasn't barked or had did anything yet. Coming back to reality I moaned as he harshly thrusted into me, "T-t-taehyung!~" I firmly gripped his shoulders. "Slow down~ P-p-Please!~" I begged; panting with my mouth wide open, "I'm sorry, you just looked like you were spacing off... and your heavenly body slowly grinding it's way down was making it hard for me to resist." His words were almost like poetry, It was romantic yet so.. kinky.

his words made me shiver. The feeling of him thrusting into me.. slowly yet tenderly was such a good feeling. But I didn't want to admit to it- not that I didn't already. "Go faster, angel." I inhaled, Faster? My legs shook like crazy and my arms barely helped my body stay put. How was I going to go faster? He let go of my hips and I slowly dropped the the base of his manhood. I whimpered; feeling a stinging pain that was there for a few seconds till it subsided. "Y-your hole is clenching around me so well..~" I heard him groan out. I gasped again, I started to slowly go up his length and down. I couldn't hold back from whimpering again, "I-It's s-So hard~ ahh~" taehyung pulled my burning face near his, kissing me once more.

"Hmm~"

N a m j o o n , Y o o n g i a n d H o s e o k~

"I heard about the news. They have such a good theory too..." The orange haired male spoke, his finger tapped his chin as he looked at the two males who were bored out of their minds. "Yeah..." Namjoon said rocking his body a bit while sitting on the couch, "I feel like somethings off... I keep thinking it was that person," he muttered stretching his arms out, the blue haired male bit his lip. "Don't worry about it, okay?" The second eldest nodded, "I know." Hoseok sighed looking at the two, "You seemed less stress- the two of you," "We made a plan, seokie. Since the police won't help us, we'll just let it go also..." The eldest of the three said; laying his head onto his hand and letting out a small smile, "It makes me less scared.. yet I still can't get over it..-"

"But it's like... he never goes away, I was his friend since forever and.. Ive seen so much, how could it be that easy? - but then again.. I just.. I don't know.. I.. I don't know," Namjoon was at a loss of words. he felt like the most relaxed man ever yet he couldn't shake off the feeling that Taehyung and YoungJae... Jae could be suffering and Taehyung could be abusing him! It couldn't leave his mind... that's too difficult. "Jae, The missing boy- well, he lied about not being missing. Jin told me that he lied because he didn't want to hurt any of us but... when he did, don't you think.... It just made it worse?", Hoseok and Yoongi stared in shock and confused. "Stop thinking for a moment okay?" The blue haired male said with small pleading eyes.

"Oh, Sorry.." Namjoon muttered softly. "My mind gets the best of me, haha!", "At least your not insane!" The three of them laughed in sync, Sure they were happy but in the back of their heads they knew... they knew the slight truth. Namjoon being the one who's carrying the most burden.

"Lets go out for drinks! I'll pay!"

"Oh c'mon Seokie! Don't be so nice!"

"Wooaaahh!~ I'm totally getting drunk~"

"Lil meow meow is bouta get wasted~"

Namjoon smiled, he liked it... he liked their happiness.. maybe Jin would be laughing and smiling right now, his eyes watered but he didn't cry. He smiled, "I love you guys.."

T a e h y u n g ' s POV~

My heart beat started to pound through my chest, Jae was really good at this. He moaned and whimpered aloud. he was tight.. when his hole swallowed my length it clenched around me. I felt myself near a climax, I moaned in sync with my lovers but couldn't stop from wanting to take anger out of the dog downstairs. Sure, we had it for a little while. It gets me mad and all I want to do is cut the dog open! I know it's scaring Jae and that's the best part! but my mind also focused on pleasure, "Ahhh~ T-taehyung I-I'm c-coming~", "Me too," I wrapped my arms around Jae's back, pushing his chest into mine and laid his head down on my shoulder. He panted and moaned into my ear making me shiver, "I love you Jae~" I groaned, hearing a small whimpering noise I felt him jolt on top of me. His cum leaking into my chest, I smiled. "Your cum is so white..." I spoke hearing him breath rapidly, "Keep going, Just a little more and I'll be done~"

I smirked, knowing he was so weak, which is also the best part, cause he couldn't do anything about it! Grabbing his hips I picked him up a bit then back down making him squirm. I continued to do this until I started to cum inside Jae. "Fuck..." My grip tightened around his ass as I let out my orgasm, "Good boy~" I pulled out and told Jae to get up. He looked at me with dazed eyes and a flushed face, I praised him for a while. He got close to me and hugged me, I smiled hugging back, "Th-thank you m-master.." what? I blushed. What am I hearing? I felt myself get aroused again, seeing him look up at me innocently almost making me choke on my own saliva. is he testing me?! Or is this... submission? My mind raced with thoughts.

What the actual fuck?! He looked so... submissive... like he was wanting more but it made me grin, why should I give it to him nice and soft when I own him? I gave out a small chuckle. "Why not chain you up? I feel... a bit... Hmm... - A bit violent." I confessed to the boy who was very much lost in his own mind, it's funny enough to say I fucked him good. I watched as his cheeks grew even more rosy and his eyes didn't change from the daze, "Y-yes please!" My eyes widened, this is cute... so cute that I just wanted to destroy him more.

woof!

Oh and he's back...
I groaned, "Let me tell you something, slut." He shuddered in pleasure. That's also cute. "You get rest-", "But Master! P-please please m-more!" Oh... god... how fucking arousing. To be brutally honest I'll fuck him dead. Maybe I was slipping into domspace but I can't- at least not right now, as much I wanted to I needed to keep the dog alive. For Jae's fucking sake. Fuck his rights! Why does he need them? As long as I have him he can't do anything without me! I sighed for a moment till I gave out a outburst, "I said get rest or else! Don't you know who is talking to you? You must be still in your fucking fantasies, Ha!" I saw him flinch and his eyes water, "That's a good boy, cry all you want. No one wants a crybaby like you, you know what crybabies turn into?" He shook his head, "Fuck toys," I said bluntly.

His body trembled, "But we've been over this before - kind of..." I sighed gripping his hair and pulling his head back. "So you'll obey right? You'll be a good boy? Hmm?" He tried to nod but winced in pain so I let go. Jae whimpered looking past my eyes. "Words." He opened his mouth and spoke softly, "Yes Master...", "louder", "Yes Master." "Are you serious?"

" y - y e s m a s t e r ! "
" g o o d "
E n d o f c h a p t e r s e v e n t y o n e

Psychos am I right?
WE LOVE YOUUUUUUUU ❤️