☁️ | 五十

C h a p t e r f i f t y
" D e v i l "
_______________
WE ARE NUMBER 1 IN YANDERE LETS GOOOOOOOO, thanks so so so very much. Your votes make us feel happy : 3 and yeah, we are so happy that this book is successful. [Photo at the top] :) [Shhh peep the 3 drafts ;) ]

"AHH! MMH!" I poured some water onto Jae's arm, I added some soap so it could clean out but it made it hard for me to actually clean the wound when he kicked his legs and flinched every time I placed a finger near his wound. "Calm down, beautiful. It'll be done soon.." I said calmly, hearing his heavy breathing. I grabbed a towel and slowly placed it on his arm, "I-It hurts! It hurts!" He repeated trying to pull his arm but I grabbed it before he could. "Your going to make it bleed more. So stay still or We'll leave it all dirty and then we'll need to chop off your arm." I said quite blankly, "B-but!", I sighed and smiled at him, "Shh, Your going to be alright," "T-taehyung..."

My heart stopped. How Jae whimpered out my name just made me feel hot and sweaty, I just wanted to stop hurting him but at the same time I didn't want him to have a dirty wound. I looked at him with a soft expression and kissed his lips feeling his stay still, I pulled back. "Let me bandage your wound.." I hummed pecking his cheek and leaving him alone in the bathroom, I walked to the basement where I think I left the bandages, I opened the door and walked down towards the dark room. I walked further down till I hit the ground, turning my head to the back off the room I caught a glance of something glowing. Not my stupid brain playing games again! I groaned rubbing my eyes seeing nothing but the counter once more, "The more you do things like grabbing the knife from the kitchen your father will hit you again. And I'll punish you too, for not obeying rules next time..." Mother's voice came to mind, My breath hitched but I wasn't scared.

"So what? So what? So what? It's not like you give a fuck! That's why I'll kill you..." I muttered. But the voices wouldn't stop, "I know I'm distant with you but You can't bother father. He will hit you again, And I have to go along with what he says," I rubbed my temples, "Stop..." I muttered, "I'm done with having a child as creepy as you! I'm done lying about how much I care when you get hit! I'm over it! I want you to be normal! That's why i buy you things! You need to act normal when we go out places! Don't stare at the children with your creepy eyes you punk! It gets me mad that you can't do anything normal! Your always walking around kicking your feet and you grab the knife from the kitchen and point it at me! I'll make you go to Juvenile! Father will be upset with you! And I won't try and help you out!" "Your a bitch... you were always one and you'll never change!"

Why now out of all time? Why her voice? I met her once more when I got this house but she wasn't important. Now i just want to strangle her. She made me even more mad, but it's a good thing that I threatened her well. I know how to keep my victims silent, I always do. But why was she caught up in my emotions all a sudden? Is it because of something I did? Is something I saw? I shrugged but it bothered me even more. "Stop! Stop! Stop!" I yelled multiple times, "Find bandages... find bandages..." My mind trailed off to what I was here for. Why did I remember mother again? No.. The bandages, Jae must be in pain.

Oh, that's why, it was her birthday today..

Oh, the day she locked me in my room and called in father, they fucked each other so so loud that day it bothered me, then the room door was unlocked and my dad came walking in with his pants off, I didn't want to see his other parts so I didn't. He walked towards me, "Where you spying you little shit?", "no.." I responded, "No? Then why were you being so fucking loud and saying we were loud?! Huh?! Your supposed to be in fucking bed you autistic shit.", "I'm not autistic, father... that's rude to say, father..." I wasn't aware I was saying such things till my dad groaned and punched me to the floor and left.

He didn't harm me much, he just verbally abused me, I didn't give a fuck. He was almost the one I first killed but no, I had to be caught.

But those memories soon erased when I grabbed the bandages and walked up the wooden stairs. It always pissed me off to think my parents gave birth to me, and didn't like me from the start. I walked to the upstairs to the bathroom and saw Jae siting there with a tried look on his face, "Jae..." I hummed walking to him, he looked at me, "It hurts..." he whimpered, I showed him the object in my hands, "You'll be okay, I'll just wrap it up okay?" He shook his head, "I-it'll still hurt..." his eye packed up with tears, "It won't... it won't because I said so." With What I said he flinched and tried not to move his arm. I gripped his hand softly and started to wrap his arm, it got silent soon hearing his sweet voice speak,

"Wh-Why w-were y-you mad y-yesterday..." Jae stuttered biting his lip like he was preventing himself from saying the same pity 'It hurts' but besides answering I grabbed his arm harshly making him cry, "I'd rather not say..." I whispered, I finished wrapping his arm since it was pretty easy, and stared at him. "P-p-Please st-stop y-your hurting me!", "Jae..." I stopped my actions and held his hand, "Let me make love to you... please? Please let me have you in my arms while we become one..." I looked at him with desperate eyes of lust. He made me feel relaxation, he made me feel love, I wanted him all to myself. He made me forget about everything.

"N-no.." he stuttered and stared back with widened eyes. I again felt my knees tremble while my heart sank, rejected again... I felt anger almost take over my body but I stopped; Jae, Youngjae doesn't love me yet... it made me sad, but most of all, angry. Why wouldn't he love me for all the things I do!? I bring him out to eat, I buy him clothes, let him shower, I give him trust! Why? Why? Why? Doesn't he fucking love me back yet?! "I can't live without you, Jae... Please... please love me... love me back.." I almost begged as I slowly hugged him against the chair he sat on. His body was so slim, So perfect for my arms to wrap around.

His breath thumped faster and faster as my mouth landed on his ear, I nibbled at it for a while, bitting gently on his ear lobe feeling his ear get hot. I scoffed and let my tongue glide over his skin making him yelp and push my chest with his non-wounded arm. "Just once... let me kiss you everywhere at least... Let me kiss your neck.. and lick all the sensitive spots, let me bite roughly till blood comes out on your shoulders.. let me leave hickeys down your chest to your abdomen, then further and further down till I give you pleasure.."

I whispered into Jae's now red ear. His heart beat went quicker and he started to squirm, Maybe he likes this a lot. He loves rough-play... even if he doesn't realize it. "St-stop..." I heard him whimper but i ignored, started to kiss down his jaw to his neck, sucking on it, "u-uh t-taehyung s-stop...", "No,"

" I g e t t o d o w h a t e v e r I w a n t , s l a v e "
E n d o f c h a p t e r f i f t y