☁️ | 五十四

C h a p t e r f i f t y f o u r
" a i r "
_________

"E-excuse you?" The red haired lady stuttered as she dropped her coffee cup to the surface of the black pavement. The man simply chuckled grabbing a hand full of his hair and pulled it back, "Y-you heard me right! I-I'll fucking kill you!" His small smirk turned into a wicked smile, revealing his actual personality. The lady quickly reacted looking at the man with a shocked look she started to run, her hair swayed with the wind as she quickened her pace not hearing the man behind her. She was smart not to look back but Taehyung simply chuckled, Wiping the tears that form in his eyes as he remembered his dear Jae sleeping in the building but he suddenly smiled to himself having an idea in his head that if he killed that annoying girl, Jae would be alive in no time.

He didn't want to know it was his fault, he would never hurt Jae like that, well at least that's what he said. The silver haired male simply stared at the lady as she ran further and further, he exhaled, started to walk... then run.. and run.. towards the panting lady. His legs took big steps as he got closer, "Your getting tired! Why don't you rest?" Taehyung spoke as he snickered, trying to get closer, The lady flinched almost looking behind her but she kept focus on her escape. "Get away you psycho!" She yelled as she almost hit a dead end. Taehyung smiled again, Thinking it was her final move but the girl looked to right moving her legs forward.

"HEL-", "Gotcha..." he muttered gripping the strands of her hair and pulling her extremely close. He felt her tremble underneath him, he snaked his hand towards the lady's neck placing pressure on it. She clenched her teeth trying to struggle out of his grip but failed, he was way stronger, "How does it feel? Jae would enjoy getting choked like this..." Taehyung bit his lip almost digging his fingers into her skin, "St-....stop..." she tried to gulp as she placed her hand on his. Taehyung lost himself, he smiled as he saw the lady lose air in her lungs, clenching his teeth as he sucked in cold air as he knuckles turned white. It was almost over, just a few more seconds... "Is everyone alright over there?" A voice called out. he didn't move, "O-of course! Why wouldn't we be?" He said with a carefree tone. He looked up slightly seeing a man's silhouette, "Oh I thought I heard some screaming.. I was getting cur-", "You Can leave now!" He cut off the man.

Taehyung looked back at the girl, She almost passed out. He smiled even wider, "Oh, right... sorry for bothering!" The clueless voice turn away walking, he is so dumb... the silver haired male thought as he felt the lady's hand slip off his; her face looked pale and her eyes were shut. His grip was taken off of her neck, she didn't seem to move afterwards. "Your either passed out or died... either way... hahaha...! Your not gonna get help.." he murmured as he gripped the girl's small hand and started to drag her around the woods trying to find a perfect spot. "What are you doing sir?!" The same male voice from before called out. Taehyung flinched turning around and facing the young male who was obviously shocked. "Why are you following me...?" The murderer questioned dropping the cold, dead hand to the ground and getting closer to the boy. "Hey! Get away! Go away!" The boy yelled walking back.

"Shh..." Taehyung grinned hushing the boy, making the young man gulp. "If you don't say a word... I won't kill you...", "No! Get away!- Help! help! Help!" The man shouted once more getting Taehyung irritated. He saw the boy look at him with fear before he started to run. "HELP!" He started to yell even louder, V just smiled a bit, slowly catching up with the younger man, tripping him.

"Ugh..." The man groaned, Taehyung smirked. "I guess it's not your lucky day...", picking up his foot he smiled widely; Stomping on the guy's face multiple times till no words came from the corpse.

"L-Lets clean up... hmm?"

______________
M e a n w h i l e

N a m j o o n ' s POV~

"Hey Yoongi... are you feeling okay? I didn't want to bring you to the hospital for... reasons..." i muttered as I fiddled with my big hands, I looked down at my lap in forgiveness; I caused my hyung so much trouble but he never seemed to move on or leave. "It's okay Namjoon, It's just kinda sore... and it hurts when I move.. but it's okay," he shrugged it off like it was nothing, hissing at the slight pain afterwards. I shook my head not agreeing with him, "I dragged you into this shit hole and I'm sorry... really..", "Why are you so upset? It's not like i never been in drama before..."

"That's not the same!" I yelled unintentionally, I covered my mouth; "Sorry..." I muttered, Yoongi simply frowned, "It's okay... just... let's try to forget about taehyung.." My eyebrow twitched, forget about Taehyung? Is that even possible? He was my friend! And forget what he did to my... my boyfriend?! "I can't do that! He killed everyone!", Yoongi exhaled pushing his hair away, "Then we should contact the po-", "Police this and that! It wouldn't help! He will never get caught-", "Then Stop fucking complaining!"

I flinched. He was right; Why was I complaining even though I deny every option I have to catch this guy or at least try to catch him. My eyes filled with tears, he was so right but i didn't want him to do something that will possibly kill him. "I can't! I'm so fucking done Yoongs..." I gripped my hair slapping my head to the table making a small 'bang' noise. I winced a bit, "Look Namjoon... i know it hard... but we have to move on..." those words... those damned words just made my tears fall down my cheeks, "I can't!", he responded calmly, "Why?", "Because he was my fucking friend! My friend!.. he was my only friend before you guys...."

What was I thinking? Saying such pity words. "He killed Jin... Jimin, Jeongguk... Le... so many others... why? - how can I forget him?!" I started to sob out, I felt yoongi's pity stare. I was tired of being the weak one but things never change. I lifted my head seeing His blue faded hair be pushed back, "I'm sorry... I just think if he disappeared we will all feel... Okay again,"

" I t ' s s o h a r d t o b e l i v i n g r i g h t n o w "
E n d o f c h a p t e r f i f t y f o u r