☁️ | 六十

C h a p t e r s i x t y
" d o y o u t h i n k i g i v e f u c k ? ! "
______________

Oh god... my morning wasn't the best. I shot my eyes open to hear my little Jae softly snoring like a baby it was calming but the sound of my phone ringing echoed through my ears and the door bell over that. I groaned, moving my head to see if Jae was alright I smiled but that soon faded when knocks started to come from the door downstairs! Is there a monster or something? Who knew someone can knock that hard! And it got me irritated, Getting off the damn bed I rushed myself out of the room. Closing the door softly I walked down stairs with a straight face, I was seriously going to kill the person at the other side!

I scratched my head in annoyance. I gripped the door knob and pulled it open, "What?-" before I could finish my sentence I saw a familiar face... "Kim Taehyung! I can't believe you!-" The lady in front of me stopped her sentence and reached her hand out to my head pulling on my red locks. "Red?! So you used my money for this to?!" She growled, I sighed pushing her hand off me, "Why are you here? To talk about money again?- well actually no! I don't wanna talk about that! Haha! Your fucking loaded! Who gives a shit!- so leave.." I said the last part bluntly. Placing my hand on the back of the door about to close it on my birth giver but she shook her head letting her long brown hair flow, "Taehyung!" She shouted, I flinched stopping my actions. "What?!" I responded with equal attitude, "I'm your mother! Can't you respect it?! I need to visit you.. because of your... problems.." I groaned looking inside the house.

"Taehyung...?" A small voice called out, I looked at the lady who looked at me confusingly. I turned my back towards her, staring at Jae who literally just woke up, "Lovely... good morning..! Can you stay upstairs for a while?" Jae stared at me with a curious look, "Who.. who are you talking to?.." he questioned, I groaned loudly, "Just stay upstairs alright!?" He flinched nodding, "Really taehyung?" Turning around I spoke, "Shut the fuck up! I'm not talking to you!" But she only raised her hand.. she wasn't going to hit me... I knew that for sure. "Look Taehyung!- let me in... we need to talk,"

"We've talked enough," "Please? I'm your Mother... we need to talk about.. the murders.. it's trying out of hand! And I want to keep you safe and all that! But... your doing so much that it's scaring me!" I bit my lip, she was my mom.. but I didn't really give a fuck! She can go ahead and chase dick all she wants! I don't care! But I stepped aside and let her in, she was obviously worried; hesitantly stepping onto the wooden floor, "who is that boy upstairs? Can you at least tell me that?" I shut the door walking behind her, "My partner..", she gasped turning around, her red lips turned into a 'O' "Oh, and you speak to him like that?!", "when he is acting up he needs to be punished!"

She stayed silent for a while before she spoke up again sitting in the living room, "Did you kidnap him?! Please don't tell me-", "Whatever! Whatever!" I yelled gripping my hair, "It's obvious so shut up!- plus you don't even fucking care so why are you here?!", "..."

"Me and your father divorced..." is all she said... god.. this was just hilarious! I just laughed, placing my hands onto my knees and letting my small chuckles turn into loud hard laughing that hurt my stomach. She only stared at me in teary eyes, "Do you- haha! Do you really think I give a fuck?! Haha!", I stopped to catch my breath as she spoke, "Why are you like this?", "You raised me.. find out what you did wrong- and- and I'll just say wow Mom! You really do care!- But it's whatever since you lost the main source," She tapped her heels onto the floor, "Look! I'm sorry for everything okay?! Your my son and I should have token care of you.. just- I don't want you to kill me!-"

"So is that all you had to say? You lost your fucking man?- Oh! Oh no mom! I'm so so so sorry! I just wish you the best for now on!- or something...", "Taehyung, respect-"

"Mom, die- You get me so mad!" Groaning I looked at the stairwell, "YoungJae!~ Come down here can't you?" I said sweetly tapping my foot on the floor seeing my little boy with my shirt on walking down the stairs hesitantly making his way towards me. "T-taehyung..." He said in his small angelic voice, "Come sit near me!" I tapped on the couch, he stared awkwardly at my mom and sat down, "Is this your sex slave or something?! Taehyung! What is wrong with you?!" I let my eyes travel down Jae's face then back to the women. "He is my lover you idiot!", "You need to go to jail! I can't deal with this fear god damn it!" I grinned, "You did it to your self..." letting my face turn to Jae I let my hand caress his neck, leaning in and licking it feeling him flinch under me.

"In front of me!? Your disgusting!- I could image the things you do to that poor boy!" I pulled back, "Your getting annoying...", "And you getting me so mad!", "Then Leave..."

"...Not until you pay for so much money you owe," "You just thought of that.. what is the real reason you came here?" Gripping Jae's shirt letting my hand rest, his eyes seemed almost terrified by me, I pulled him into a hug hearing his heart beat race like crazy. "I want you to do something for me okay!"

I rolled my eyes, "That is?", "Kill your father! You seem to not like him that much!" I chuckled, "boohoo someone just doesn't wanna break up! They'd rather have someone get rid of them!- that's a no.. I don't do shit for people.. neither for you..."

Y o u n g j a e p o v~

Uncomfortable, that's what I felt. Feeling Taehyung pull back the hug he stared at me, I was fucking confused! Who was this lady? Isn't it way to sudden? He said something about his mother but I don't see much of a resemblance. "Jae," He calles out making me snap back to reality, "S-Sorry...", "Maybe Jae could do it." I almost choked on air, "Wh-what?! An innocent boy like him killing a old fool!" I blinked a few times looking at his mother then back at him, "W..what? K-kill?", "C'mon just for me~" Taehyung pouted making me blush a bit.

I didn't give in; shaking my head. "N-no..!", I saw him stab me with his cold eyes making me tremble, "He'll do it," I looked at him in shock, "W-wait Taehyung!-" He hushed me by placing a finger to his mouth and grinning, "He is obviously terrified! No!-", "He will kill dad or no one is going to die, okay?" He smiled pinching my cheek.

"Alright then," she sighed, "I'm leaving... I'll.. send directions to the house.. make sure you finish him tomorrow," she said hesitantly.

" I ' m g o i n g k i l l s o m e o n e . . . "
E n d o f c h a p t e r s i x t y