🥀 | 五十三

C h a p t e r f i f t y t h r e e
" d o c t o r "
________________

Beep
Beep
Beep

"But do you know when he's going to get better?!" A shout came from the tall male who was standing in front of a doctor. The man who was slightly shorter with a clip board in his hands sighed, "YoungJae was bought here with a small concussion, his brain has minor injuries and you said you found him passed out in the bathroom, so it'll take time for him to recuperate since he has been out for so long..." Taehyung got tired of the old man rambling on about things he didn't care about! He wanted to know when exactly is Jae going to be okay! He knew that was impossible though, his dull eyes teared up as he nodded at the doctor, "I just hope h-he is okay..." He sniffled looking back at the bed he stood in front off.

A boy, with needles stuck to one of his arms and a big cast around the other, his black soft hair covered his face, closed eyes with his mouth parted a bit. It scared Taehyung... so much.  "Please be alright..." He took his hand and brushed Jae's hair out of his face with a sad smile, I didn't do this... I didn't do this... I didn't do this... I didn't do this... "Sir, and I'm sorry to interrupt but The cut on his arm, when did that happen? It seems kind of fresh," The silver haired male looked over at the doctor, "h-he... he hurt himself while riding a bike, his wheel tripped over a rock and his arm crushed to a fence nearby.. where the tip of it cut his arm..-", "and you didn't bring him to the hospital? This cut is very dangerous," Taehyung's eyes widened in disgust of the curiosity the old man had. "I-I cleaned it and bandaged it as much as I could, I don't have much money to pay hospital bills..."

"We treated the wound anyway and gave him a few stitches. We checked the cut on his knee which was nothing big, and If you have any problems with the medical bill, you should have Insurance," the psycho tried not to lose his mind with the doctor so he exhaled and composed himself. "Oh and sir..?", The silver haired male smiled brightly, "Yes?", "You seemed to be in a worried state right now so why don't you go home for a while?" V's smile faded, "Th-that's not going to happen.. I don't want to leave Jae alone..", "Visit time is almost over-", "Let me sleep here! I won't mind! I just can't be without him!" Taehyung suddenly bursted making the elder man flinch and nod slowly, "I'll ask the nurses to help you with blankets," Taehyung nodded, looking back at his sleeping doll.

Hearing the doctor leave the room he held the boy's pale hand, "I-I swear it wasn't me... it wasn't me... I would never do this to you! I-I swear I'd kill myself if you d-died right here! W-we will be together o-okay? N-n-no one will in-interfere... No one will..." The psychotic male's eyes teared up as he gripped the hand tightly as he sobbed out, he was slowly feeling more sad, it rapidly increased as he stared into the boy's face. He missed the boy's voice, his brown cute eyes, and his warm skin, already. He bit his quivering lip and sighed out as he felt a gulp in his throat that wouldn't come out, the pain started to grow in his throat as he let out more tears, "I'm so sorry! P-p-Please forgive me! I-i... I don't want you to sleep like this! I-it hurts! It hurts a lot...-"

Knock Knock

Taehyung flinched, looking at the white door, "Come in..." He sniffled; wiping his nose and avoiding eye contact, "Have this blanket, you can sleep on the couch if you'd like.. oh and sir?" A lady said tilting her head, "Yes?", "I'm sorry about your little brother, Lets have coffee together since you seem so stressed.." She said with a frown, Taehyung's eyes widened... in such glee, I'll just kill her then..! He smiled softly, acting like he was affected by this, "I will gladly go- He isn't my little brother by the way... he is my boyfriend," He corrected making the young lady gasp.

"I'm so cruel! I'm very sorry!" She apologized, "It's okay.." He muttered, "Lets take a walk after we get coffee, it's not so cold like the other days.." He added. I'll just kill her! It'll be perfect since I need a breather! The silver haired male thought as he smiled to himself. "Shall we leave?" He snapped out of his thoughts, "R-right!"

____

"Oh! I love puppies! They are very cute~" The conversation went on and on and The male had no interest, he looked at the area they were at, it was dark out and they were walking out of a cafe. He left his poor Jae to go get a drink with this lady who was short and had red hair, she looked American but her Korean was fluent. Taehyung sighed, I'd rather be with Jae... he huffed dragging himself to the girl's side. "Um, Lets go to the park or something, it's close by. And you can drink your coffee," The lady nodded, "I can't believe you don't drink coffee or even a latte! That's just insane! Coffee is like a drug!" She is getting really annoying now... he exhaled and looked down at her, she had a big smile and a small blush that went across her face as she walked down the sidewalk.

He looked ahead of him seeing swings meaning he was close to the park he wanted to stay at for a while. Taehyung twitched a bit, his hand flinched in his pocket as his body flickered but the action was unnoticed by the lady who was walking happily, he felt his heart pound at the thought that he was really fucking close to the area. He smiled to himself as he looked around him, he needed something to hurt her with, he just needed it, he wanted it... that was the drug, that was the drug he has been needing for so long..

"It's pretty scary nowadays to see silver hair in the streets, At first I was going to call the police!" The lady suddenly said, Taehyung snapped his head towards her, "Oh isn't that true? I heard the guy killed so many in a club the other day..", "Right right. It's very nerve racking, My friend was at that very club that day and she said that she only saw a glance of red walls and floors. She even saw the guys mask, god she said it was terrifying! I would've fainted!" She laughed worriedly, "I'd say he's pretty scary. I'd be terrified of him too," "Yes, I'd imagine how it would feel to be face to face with a murderer."

Pfft! HAHAH God she is funny! Oh, I wonder how she does feel. Since she is face to face with me! Hahaha! "Well.. this is the park isn't it?" She sighed with a smile, "Yes..."

" l e t ' s j u s t s t r a n g l e y o u t o d e a t h "
E n d o f c h a p t e r f i f t y t h r e e