🥀 | 七

C h a p t e r S e v e n
" a t l a s t "
_________________

"Love you big bro.. bye-", "oh I'm coming to Korea next week or something for business and stuff but like We can hang out and stuff kay?", "Really? I just need someone to talk to for now and on, He was important in my life you know..?", "We can talk later kay? I need to get back to work bye love you.", "Love you." Why Him though..?! It gets me angry! Taehyung yelled at himself as he paced the floor waiting for Jae to end his one hour long phone call with his 'daring' brother of his that pisses The Yandere off. "I'm back..." Jae sighed walking into the living room to see Jin asleep and Namjoon was gone, Taehyung stood still as he saw Jae walk in.

"Where did Namjoon go..?" The short boy questioned quietly as he walked near Taehyung slowly, "He left saying that he was busy and such. Jin wanted to stay with you so he stayed." Taehyung smiled seeing the black haired male was so close to him, "oh... thank you for telling me.." Jae nodded his head a little walking up to Jin. Taehyung glared at the two males and sat on the couch, "Should I leave..?" Taehyung asked, "Y-yeah I guess because Jin-hyung is sleeping and Ill sleep soon." The blacked haired male smiled. "Where will he Sleep?.. I'll help you." suggested the older.

Jae blushed as he stared at Taehyung's dark brown eyes, he traced his jawline with his eyes, "Uh... I-in my room.." Jae stuttered as he looked at Taehyung's handsome features. The silver haired male let out a smile smirk that Jae didn't even noticed and walked near the sleeping boy. "On your bed..?" The taller male questioned and grabbed the elder, "Uh-huh.." Jae muttered followed Taehyung to his room. "That's my room.." Jae sighed opening the door letting the older in, Taehyung placed the sleeping male on the bed and looked over at the smaller male. "I'll get going now..." Taehyung smiled with his boxed smile.

"I'll see you tomorrow or something." Jae smiled back letting Taehyung out. Taehyung sighed all lovey-dovey walking out the house with a smile on his face facing the door seeing the light all turned off. "I'll see you in a while..~" Taehyung smirked walking into his car and driving back to his apartment.

Taehyung is such a-"

CREAK

"Taehyung is such a - what?" The younger of the apartment remarked as he opened the door to see Yoongi frozen in state but his face was angry, "Continue, I'm waiting." He stood there waiting for an answer. "Your such an ass that's what. Get the fuck out we don't need your problems anyway." Yoongi hissed trying to push the younger - yet taller male out of the apartment door, "I just want to grab something before I head out, can I?" Taehyung sighed. The blue haired male muttered a word letting the younger in, "I was about to say..! - You did yourself a favor." Taehyung smiled at Yoongi But The older just glared at him.

Hoseok soon appeared just to make things 'better', hint the sarcasm. "Leave Yoongi alone, Yea?" The silver haired male just shrugged rolling his eyes and walking to his room. "Joonie~ Oh Joonie." Taehyung sighed closing the door seeing Namjoon huddled up in a ball as he cried, "Why are you crying?" Taehyung spat as he grabbed a camera. "Y-your going to get us caught you fucking cunt!" Namjoon snapped making Taehyung flinch which rarely happens but he kinda fears Namjoon because of reasons... like the power to sneak out with Jae and tell him everything, but before he fell for Jae there was other victims. Namjoon knew all of them.

Meaning he can contact the police and tell them everything. "N-Namjoon, we won't get caught..! Don't be so hard on yourself..! When I get tired of Jae it'll soon be all over like all the other one... - but for some reason I think Jae is going to stay with me forever unlike the others don't you think?" Taehyung asked as he placed his hand on Namjoon's shoulder but The pink haired foe pushed him away and stood up. "I wish I could kill you!" Namjoon shouted into Taehyung face making Taehyung react with a 'Grab-anything-close-to-you' reaction grabbing a pair of scissors that sat on the edge of Namjoon's bed so that Namjoon could sadly cut himself when he was sad. Well that's what Taehyung thought.

"I-" The older cut himself off seeing the sharp pair of scissors almost cutting his throat. "What's wrong?.. I thought you wanted to kill me..." Taehyung whispered as he watched Namjoon almost faint in fear. "Watch your mouth hyung..." the younger whipped his hand across Namjoon's face and pierced the elders shoulder, The pink haired male cried out in pain but as soon as he did Taehyung went out of the window leading to the roof where he can simply jump off without damaging himself, "What's wrong?!" Yoongi's voice yelled, as he ran into the room.

"H-Hoseok.. c-call Nine one one.."

_________________

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

'Correct'

"At last.. Home sweet home~" Taehyung told himself quietly not waking up anyone. He took a deep breath in smelling the sweet air and scent of Jae, he closed the door slowly and taking of his shoes so he won't make a mess, and so he doesn't make a noise. He chuckled to himself a bit then took out his camera looking through the picture, "Oh~ Your going to fit perfectly with these photos..~" he hummed happily to himself as he walked forward to the victims room. It was silent and it was only the little breathes of Jae were heard making Taehyung smiled happily, "Why does Jin have to be here though..?" The silver haired male whispered to himself as he turned his camera on positioning it on Jae's sleeping, angle face.

"Smile beautiful~.." Taehyung sighed happily snapping a picture of his secret lover, the flash blinked twice and Taehyung saw the boy's cute pink lips, Taehyung will die for. He looked over to the other boy in the room who was sleepy as peacefully as the black haired male but he didn't mind him for now. He placed the camera down on the table near the bed and leaned near Jae's small face kissing it harshly making the sleeping boy gasp waking up quickly, "Shh... go to sleep..." Taehyung cooed into the male's ear making Jae fall back asleep, so soft... Taehyung smiled kissing down Jae's neck sucking on each part leaving purple marks.

You taste so good~ The silver haired male pecked the sleeping male's cheek grabbing his camera again and leaving the house. "Good night..."

"  M  y  l  o  v  e  "
E  n  d  o  f  c  h  a  p  t  e  r  s  e v e n