☁️ | 八十

C h a p t e r e i g h t y
" w h a t a r e y o u d o i n g ? ! "
____________

Fear grow within Jae's body, his hands started to sweat while his whole body trembled. He covered himself under the blankets of the bed. His eyes watered with tears, he was honestly scared for his life! Maybe he was overreacting, or maybe he wasn't. He just wanted it to end. "Open the fucking door!" A shout was heard, the voice was raspy and deep. This man sounded like a smoker. Jae yelped into his bed, breathing heavily as he waited for something to happen, "oh god you're so stubborn!" And that was the last shout before a big bang shot through Jae's ears making him jolt. Voices were more clear and now he was fucking scared. Leaving Taehyung? Oh... how he didn't want that. Going with this stranger? Not even a chance.

The black haired male tried to keep silent, trying to breath softly every now and then till this man started to stomp his way up the stairs. Twisting the door knob to the room Jae was in. A lock! - fuck! I'm too late! Fuck! He cursed feeling himself get more and more dizzy and terrified, He questioned himself of how could he be so stupid?Soon the door was wide open, he felt a breeze of cold air engulf the room as he hid under the silky, white covers. "Are you five years old? - now I know why Taehyung fucking kidnapped you. Because you're such a vulnerable fuck!" Jae's breath hitched, he didn't move from where he was and shook his head a bit, "Wh-wh-What did I-I- d-do?" He mumbled with stutters overlapping his soft words. Young-Sun laughed a bit and pulled the covers off Jae who turned his body to face the elder man with shock. "Shut the fuck up. Didn't you know he killed his mom?!- which was my own fucking sister?!" He was scary.. but for sure not as scary as Taehyung.

YoungJae bought his knees to his chest, his pale legs not being covered since he was wearing shorts and a fairly large long sleeve shirt that ran off his arms and over his small hands. It was like seeing a five year old cry in the corner because their ice cream fell onto the floor. It made The old, black haired man laugh, his laugh being stopped by some coughing. However, Jae tried to ignore the laughs, he started to slowly sob into his sleeves hoping everything will go away in a blink of an eyes. "I...I p-promise I-I- didn't d-do anything...", "I don't care! Get the fuck up! Aren't you going to try to find a way out?! You pussy! Get the fuck up!" Jae felt his heart thump faster. He was getting insulted again, it felt almost the same as last time. Just that it wasn't Taehyung's voice.

He didn't feel good like last time. He just wanted to cry even more, "This is pathetic, I understand why you get raped by him.", "B-but-" Before he could even protest he was pulled by the ankle making him gasp. His back now laying on the bed and a musky, old man staring from above him - the man didn't look that old, he just looked a little over thirty. - he stared in shock, "wh-What are y-you doing-" he was cut off again being thrown onto the ground making his left hand catch his balance. He cried out, "St-stop! I-it hurts!- it hurts!" Young-sun gave a smug look and grabbed the boy from his shirt collar making him walk in all fours (Mostly three. He limped on one arm.) Going downstairs was another problem now. "C-c-c-Can-", "C-c-c-Could you speak without stuttering?! You're seriously annoying." Young-sun mimicked, Jae looked away, "Can- I- I don't want to-", "I'm done with your shit. this is what I came to kidnap? You're too easy. It's not a bad thing, at all.."And that's where he was pushed down the stairs again. And oh god it still fucking hurt as bad as the first time it happened.

T a e h y u n g ' s POV~

I fucking told myself I was going to come back home quick! But this old lady had to use up all the time in world! I groaned wanting to check the time, looking through my pockets, there was only a wallet, My breath hitches, "fuck..." I cussed. I shook my head in disapproval, how could this fucking happen?! All for I know Jae might've called the police...! - no. No he could have. Slipping into a trance I heard a voice call out "next!" I felt impatient, I quickly grabbed my stuff and placed them onto the scanner. "I'm sorry about the wait." I gave them a cold glare, "It's fine..!" I say 'happily'. And soon it was quiet and the employee finished their job. I grabbed my things and paid in a hurry. Jae started to fill my mind. I breathed out shakily. What if the bastard found Jae?! What if they took him?! Was that the threat? No! It can't! I cant believe it. It just can't...

"Stop thinking..." I muttered as I walked outside to meet a fresh breeze making my hair fly with the wind. Sun shot through my eyes making me squint them. "Jae will be fine- he has to be-" I let out a low grunt and started to car, placing things inside and got into the divers seat. I sighed out. Anxiety soon taking over, I started to shake and tap my foot to the floor. "Drive..." I told myself and doing so I started to speed a bit. Passing unnecessary red lights without getting caught and soon getting to the house. Passing though houses I once was familiar with. Jimin and Jeongguk's then Jae's old houses, how times goes by. I didn't have time to stare so I drove down the road to my hidden house. It felt odd. It didn't feel right. I stopped at my driveway and got outside the car, I didn't have time to put the shopping bags away.

I walked up to the door empty handed; afraid of what I might see or something. But the door was slightly open to my surprise. Who could be so dumb and leave it open? I felt fear turn into rage, slamming the door open that was locked when I left. I walked inside hearing nothing but silents. It made me worry- no it made me mad. It made me both or maybe all too much. "Baby! I'm home!" I wanted to laugh, I wanted to think that it was a funny joke. "I'm going upstairs, darling!" I said in somewhat of a soothing tone. Making me way to my room to see the door wide open. The blanket that was once on the bed now laying there on the floor. I looked over at the empty bed, "Ha! - so you aren't here..." I walked further inside the room, hearing the sound of the wood creak as I stepped closer to my phone and stared directly at it. "Baby... how many times do I have to tell... don't touch anything without my permission?!" I shout as if I was punishing my lover but i wasn't. I gripped my phone harshly and dialed in the numbers of my uncle.

Beep beep-

"On the road, You're calling at the wrong ti-" I didn't let this guy finish his sentence and spoke, "Where his Jae! Where is he?!" I yell. Anger filling my body and yet tears started to spill out of my eyes. "Right here. Wanna speak to him? He looks like such a beautiful girl~ look how tiny the skirt is~" I growled. Feeling my grip on my phone get tighter. He was talking about Jae, like that? That's not right... not at all. I heard small whimpers and cries, They sound familiar, hearing Young-sun chuckle, he said, "Maybe you didn't hear it but Jae said he wants to go back." I was furious, not bothering to end the call I dropped my phone and punched my bed, not saying a word it turned silent. Then he said, "if you really want him then come to xx street. I'll do something about you." I smirked. "Get your gang on me..! I hope you do!" I laugh, grabbing my phone and ending the call without another word. I was done with all this bullshit! Young-sun... oh Young-Sun... I'm a murderer for gods sake!

O r d i d y o u f o r g e t ?
E n d o f c h a p t e r e i g h t y