☁️ | 六十八

C h a p t e r s i x t y e i g h t
" d o g "
___________

Did I loose the bet yet? No.. surprisingly.. Feeling my neck be almost ripped apart three times. Taehyung said he got slightly bored of the dancing and wanted me on all fours. I was scared for the longest and slowly did as told just to pulled by the leash meaning one more live lost. I whimpered in pain but he ignored and said, "Only four more lives... You aren't playing correctly aren't you?" Feeling his eyes stab through me, I looked down at the floor, "i- I'm sorry.." Is all I thought off, feeling tears bound to fall down my face I inhaled holding them back. "Oh Jae.. maybe if you get rid of this boner correctly you can get a treat. Maybe you can get out of the chain and we could stop playing.. or if you don't want to work your mouth.. you lose your remaining four lives and we tie you to the bed and get a little bloody. Which do you choose?"

My eyes shifted to the psycho in front of me, he was staring down at me with a eerie expression. "So?" I didn't think twice at that point, Being tied up wasn't going to be an option.. but I also didn't want him in.. my mouth. I just- I don't know! I just let myself relax and let my hands move to the button of his pants.. the last time he was doing this it felt weird but it was something.. not so bad. I heard him chuckle and pat my head, I gulped pulling the underwear down and seeing the erection spring onto my cheek. I squint my eyes as his manhood slapped my face lightly but it was rock hard.. hearing taehyung groan I bit my lip in nervousness. Was I really doing this?

"Stop dazing off and suck me already," I heard him say abruptly, I withdraw for a moment before opening my mouth. I blushed, feeling pre cum leak onto my lip; Letting my tongue wrap around the tip of his member making him hum. Laying his hand on my head he went deeper in my mouth, I gagged as he almost touched the back of my throat. "Don't use your teeth.. or you will lose the game," I tried to inhale but failed to, letting my tongue lick the base, then slowly bobbing my head till it left my mouth so I could breath. Taehyung's breath quickened pulling me back, "Continue..." I looked up at him seeing his eyes glare down at me, "Ha..." he laughed, his eyes soften slightly with a bit of.. insanity. He grabbed my cheeks and started to bob my head.

I placed my hands onto his hips for self support, he took his dick out and grinned wildly. "Since you can't do it the classy way let's do it differently," letting out a few more laughs he grabbing my head ever so roughly making me face his shaft, Smirking he told me to give it 'kitten licks' I felt my cheeks turn a really dark red. I glide the tip of my tongue up and down his cock as he moaned and grip my hair, "I-I'm about to cum...~" I hesitantly continued feeling his erection move a bit; Feeling his fingertips tangle up in my hair as white cum squirted onto my face, I felt it leak down the corner of my mouth and ... out of... habit I licked the side of my mouth and swallowed the white- almost milk-like substance.

Taehyung bend down touching his own cum with his free hand and smirking, "Open up," I.. obeyed letting his two fingers touch my tongue, my muscle wrapped around his fingers licking it off. He gave me a praise before standing back up, "You know what... You win this time.." I felt my heart quicken, I was relieved! A smile almost creeped across my face but I denied; shakily standing up I walked to his side, "I-is there st-still stuff on me?" I questioned, "Yes you do, Want me to clean it?" I nodded, he gave me a boxed-like smile and told me to wait. As I did he came back with a damp paper towel, closing my eyes I feel the warm water go on my face.

"All done, since I cleaned you... why don't you give me a kiss, hmm?" I open my eyes... maybe this once wouldn't hurt...

I leaned closer to Taehyung letting my lips touch his cheek pulling back quickly I looked away in discomfort, "That was nothing... maybe a little more effort," I groaned quietly, leaning forward again he held my waist; catching me by surprise and kissing my lips. I wanted to say it felt good.. as he kissed me playfully. I kissed back, for a moment I melted into the kiss before I pulled back.

"That was much better," "D-do.. do I get what I want now?" I felt like a child begging for candy or something, he chuckled. "I almost forgot about it! Hmm.. What would you like?" I froze, what did I want? Maybe... something to play with, or a mini friend? Maybe peace and quiet? I swayed my legs side to side, "I..I want a dog..." oh god! What am I thinking?! He might say no anyway... "a dog?" I almost shake my head no but I needed some kind of freedom so I nod my head. He went quiet before he let out a chuckle, "That dog we saw months ago?" My eyes widened, he still remembers the dog we met at the mall the other time?- and had a... horrible encounter..

I shrug, "W-What if it's not there anymore..?", "I guess he could still be there..." Taehyung seemed a bit bothered but he just looked through me, he also shrugged, "Lets go check tomorrow..", I slowly nod, "A-are you sure..?", "Why wouldn't I be?.. do you want me to change my mind? I'm still in charge here," I was taking aback, I shake my head, "I-I'm sorry..." He exhaled, "baby, you need to know your place.. and your place is underneath me.. you're nothing more and nothing less..." I felt a bit offended, my body felt hot and my hands started to shake. I wasn't mad, I was... being... downgraded and it made me feel kind of sad.. I teared up. He was telling me I was nothing... was a really that worthless? But I wanted him to keep going, so I didn't say anything.

I simply watched as his eyes turned cold.

"You know your just a dog around me, You can't control your own life. I give rules, I train you and you live life like that. I tell you to eat, I tell you to lay down, I tell you everything..." My knees couldn't hold me up anymore, they trembled as I tried to ignore it. Feeling his hand reach my cheek he smirked, "You're just a fucking doll.. that's all right? You like that don't you?" I almost pulled back but my body stayed put. "So in order for you to keep the dog, you have to be good, how about that?" I nodded slowly pulling myself from his touch and rubbing my eyes.

W h a t w a s i t h i n k i n g ?
E n d o f c h a p t e r s i x t y e i g h t