☁️ | 二十四

C h a p t e r t w e n t y f o u r
" b a t h "
__________________
A lot of POV switch's, sorry about that 😅

"Hmm..." Taehyung hummed as he watched the younger male cry, "Why are you crying?" He asked making Jae look towards the psycho, "L-like you care.." The Black haired boy hiccuped. "I do care! - just stop crying..!" Taehyung demanded with a weak tone. The younger sniffled and wiped his tears that were threatening to fall, "Why are you doing this..?" Jae muttered under his breath, the older placed his chair in front of Jae and tilted his head. "What do you mean?" He questioned, the male who sat on the couch looking at his hands "Isn't it obvious..?", Taehyung huffed a little opening his mouth "Because i love you and why can't you realize that?!" Jae stopped fiddling with his fingers and stared at the older, "If you loved me you could have told me..." the younger spoke softly. The silver haired male flinched thinking back on the two dead bodies he dropped for the boy in front of him, "Shut up!" He snapped standing up and dropping the chair behind him.

"I- mm..." Jae clenched his hand into a Fist then releasing it keeping silent. "Ha.." Taehyung sighed happily, "So obedient~" he practically moaned. "Strip." The silver haired male demanded out of nowhere making the younger flinch, "Wh-what?" The black haired boy questioned not sure if he heard correctly. "Did I stuttered?" The elder asked, he has to be crazy if he thinks I'm doing that..! Jae thought.

Y o u n g J a e ' s POV~

My teeth pressed together and a sweat dropped, I was hell of a lot nervous. I watched as Taehyung stared me down, I felt shivers go up my spine making me jump a little forward, "I'm waiting.." he groaned, I stared at the floor for a good minute before saying, "N-no!" Curse me for being scared..! But those eyes.. His dark black eyes just stared me down like daggers, "You don't want punishment do you?" I almost chocked on my saliva. The memories of him burning me with the candle was far to explicit, the way he spoke into my ear like I was liking that sort of stuff. "I-I.. I" My throat couldn't give up a word, my legs shook like the first time I had to speak in front of a classroom but worse. "You have five seconds, my love~" he almost laughed brushing his silver locks out of his face. I nervously stood up from the couch taking off my ripped hoodie. This can't be happening..! I felt my cheeks burn up like I was liking the moment.

Hell... I hated this moment.

T a e h y u n g ' s POV~

"Hmm.." I hummed as I watched Jae slowly take off his clothes like a stripper. I stared at his thin body that every girl wish they had. My body felt warm and fuzzy, My cheeks turned a faint pink. His cheeks were also pink, does he feel the same way? I asked myself as I slowly placed my hand on his stomach. He jumped biting his lip with teary eyes.. How cute~ I let my hand go up and down Jae's side. I felt myself twitch, "Your like a puppy.." I mumbled as I let him go sitting up my fallen chair then sitting on top of it. I instantly started to touch him again. "Let's hug." I said making a smile appear on my face. Jae's red face looked at me as he clenched on his clothes, I want you badly... I blushed at the thought, He stood still not moving. "N-no.." he stuttered, My eyes wondered his body then back to his face, "I swear I don't bite.. maybe a little.." My arms wrapped around his waist his hands in the air avoiding me but why does that matter?

I have him here.. he can't leave me anyway. I smiled slightly licking my lips gently, I could here his stomach growl for food but he could starve - - I should make him food but the feeling of his warm body touching my cold one was just so calming. I just wanted to taste him again and again, feel him over and over, My eyes moved upwards to see Jae in a panicked state. Why is he so scared? Did I do something - - Lick him.. oh~ he might taste so good~ - - should we just cuddle and calm him down - - Make him all yours. - - Give him a treat for stripping, he should put his clothes on again - - fun isn't over, Mark him more. My mind drove me almost insane, I sighed opening my mouth and letting my tongue gently glide up Jae's chest. "Mm.." He moaned! He moaned! Oh how lovely it feels to know he likes this~