🥀 | 十七

C h a p t e r s e v e n t e e n
" s w e e t h e a r t "
____________________________

"Eat up sweetheart~" a hum came from the older as he got a scoop of rice on a fork letting it stop at Jae's small mouth but the younger refused to open up making Taehyung groan placing the fork and plate down on the nearest counter, "Why don't you eat huh?" Taehyung questioned the younger who stayed silent and didn't have a guts to speak up, the older placed his hands to each side of the younger getting closer. Th-this isn't a fucked up game... th-this I-is real... I-it's not Tae-Taehyung p-playing around.. Jae stuttered to himself if that was even possible, the silver haired male stared into Jae's eyes as he almost let their noses touch. "Why are you still questioning everything..?" Taehyung suddenly said making Jae drop his thoughts and back away with a small blush across his face.

"Wh-what are y-you doing?!" Jae almost shouted, Taehyung didn't say anything and only smirked at the smaller one, "Kitten.. I need you to eat." He picked up the food and fork again. he grabbed a scoop full of rice holding it towards Jae again. Jae looked at the spoon for a while then looking over at Tae, he lifted his hand and pushed the food down to the bed. Taehyung only watched as the food landed on the bed and getting dirty. he stood up walking to the nightstand slapping the plate and fork onto the table making Jae flinch. Taehyung grabbed Jae's chin frustratedly making Jae's heart race. "Stop being a fucking brat!" The older yelled making the younger's eyes glossy in fear. His body trembled. he didn't say a word to the older.

"I said open your mouth!" Taehyung demanded still holding his grip onto Jae's face, Jae let tears fall down his small face slowly opening his mouth making Taehyung smile in satisfaction letting food go into Jae's small mouth. Taehyung let go of the weak male and simply smiled at the view of Jae crying and eating the food he made, it was simply beautiful that Jae's crystal clear tears stained his cheeks and the sticky white rice he made was being chewed from his lover. The blacked haired male wiped his tears away, he let out a begging whimper that he wanted to get out of that chain that was wrapped  tightly around his neck but not so tightly it was going to block his air ways. Taehyung noticed the action and walked to the wall which was near Jae grabbing a chain-like object only to make Jae less satisfied.

The psycho faced the younger grabbing his hands, "Wh-what are you doing?" He stuttered softly. It was music to Taehyung ears. "If I'll let you out of the collar, I'll have to tie your hands." V hummed making the hand cuffs wrap around the younger's wrists lightly then grabbing small keys from his jeans and entering it into the keyhole that was in the middle of the collar soon the chain went lose. Jae sigh in relief till he thought it was the right moment to get out of this damn basement. He looked at the distracted male and looked at the stairs right ahead of him. Then he quickly moved forward making Taehyung pull him back into the bed and climbing on top of the younger, "Your stubborn aren't you?" The older snickered. Jae winced as he felt the older's body weight lay on top of him.

"I-It hurts.." Jae breathed out making Taehyung's eyes light up. "Does it?" He asked as he tied the cuffs to the bed and made the cuffs tighter then before. "It's t-tight..." the younger mumbled making the older feel some kind of satisfaction, "Good.." Taehyung said into the victims ear. Jae flinched trying to get Taehyung off him. Taehyung got off of the male underneath him and stood up grabbing the tray of food, "eat more. You didn't eat enough..." Jae shook his head, Taehyung exhaled clenching onto the plate making his knuckles white. The room soon turned silent. the moment of silents was at least calming but The psycho grew irritation slapping the tray to the gray counter surly scratching the surface. Jae dumbfounded looked up at the older with a confused expression.

"Wh-what's your fucking problem?!" Jae shouted in fear clenching onto his cuffs and sitting up. Taehyung looked at the victim then slapping him making Jae close his eyes in pain, Taehyung snickered watching the younger wince in pain. "Don't shout at me... I'm older remember?" Taehyung smirked turning his back to Jae who was tied up to the bed, the elder walked up the stairs turning off the lights. Jae wasn't able to see anymore kicking his feet on the bed, "Using the 'because I'm older' card... fuck off you psycho path... plus I can't even see so what the hell!" Jae had a conversation with himself, he huffed. "Sweetheart..." Jae sighed to himself. "Why me though? Why doesn't he think he can earn my love with a fucked up mind like his?.."

Weights sat on down of the black haired male's eye lids, they threaded to fall but Jae couldn't just sleep at a house with some kind of stranger yet a person he used to know. It was exhausting and he just wanted to be knocked out again, What the hell.. what did I do to be stuck in a obsessives person's house? The lights were still out, it's been minutes, he closed his eyes for a couple seconds... maybe minutes... and maybe hours..

The cold icy wind blew into Jae's pale face and blew his bangs out of his face. He clenched tightly onto his jacket, "Wasn't I just in some psycho's basement?.." he asked himself but looked around himself seeing an endless land of snow, "This is cliche..." he huffed walking through the snow stopping at a trail of red footprints leading to his left, he let out a sigh seeing his breath freezing into smoke. he looked to his right seeing a knife and a note wrapped with a bow. He bent down and grabbed it and followed the trail. He took off the red.. wet? Bow off the two objects, "What the fuck?" He asked himself as he wiped his red painted fingers on the jacket he wore.

"Disgusting..." he hissed dropping the bow on the floor and grabbed the paper unfolding it, his fingers turned pink as the cold air brushed past them, Jae's nose also turned a light pink making him rub it every second. "This is well folded..." He muttered still flipping the paper out of its original form, he finally got it into the regular paper but wasn't satisfied of what he got inside the folded paper. His eyes widen as he read the paper quickly and throwing it into the distance.. 'It's okay sweetheart... I'll always protect you... your only mine either way. I'll murder anyone who is near you my love. They were to close so I destroyed them. Love me please~ I'll love you and take you in as mine~ I'll make love to you. I'll wear your skin when you die and bath in your blood. So we are close! I'll make you broken if I have to. I'll harass you till I'm the only one you love. how about that? You'll love me forever...' the letter read.

THUMP
THUMP
THUMP

His heart raced as he inhaled and exhaled rapidly but hissed as the cold air made his lungs sting, he rubbed his red nose and felt his cold skin touch his fingers. "I-I can't... I-I can't..." he let go of the knife throwing it off into the white piled snow letting it sink inside of the cold ice, "Wh-Why th-the hell I-is th-this happening?" He stumbled down to his knees letting a small sob. He felt numb... he looked up seeing a different setting.. "What- what the..-", "Stand up." A deep voice interrupted, "Wh- Wait-" Jae looked at his hands - they were cuffed together in front of him, and a chain attached to some kind of collar he had on, he was yanked again making him gag and face forward seeing that... silver haired... fucking Psycho. "Wh-whats going on?!" He cried out.

Taehyung chuckled like he always does when he sees Jae so weak, "I said stand up won't you?!" Taehyung mood swung quickly making Jae jerk up. "What's going on? Tell me!" Jae snapped getting closer to the taller one, "Shh... sweetheart~" Taehyung pulled the collar down from behind making the younger stumble down to his feet again. "Humph... cute~" the white haired male smiled grabbing Jae's sides, "Wh-what are you doing?!" Tae smirked, "Loving you... of course you seem to be nude already...~", Jae blushed looking down at himself. He.. was actually nude... "G-g-get o-of me!" Jae pushed on the taller's chest but to only get pulled by his 'leash'. "Shh..."

"AH!"

"ST-STOP!" Jae jolted up from the bed making, He was pulled back from the cuffs around his wrist. Since he was startled his body shook violently - "Did you have a nightmare?", Jae immediately groaned, "Get away!" Jae yelled. "But love... your trembling..." Taehyung insisted, Jae blushed a little looking away. "Does that matter? I'm only one of your fucking playthings..." Jae muttered, "Of course not!" Taehyung smiled gently..

"Anyway... I'll make food, your favorite.. sweetheart."

"  I  h  a  t  e  t  h  a  t  w  o  r  d  "
E  n  d  o  f  c  h  a  p  t  e  r  s  e v e n t e e n