🥀 | 二十五

C h a p t e r T w e n t y f i v e
" n i g h t m a r e "
_________________

Ding ding ding

"Please Stop..!" I yelled pulling my black hair, I screaming into my pillow aggressively. I kicked my feet on the bed I laid on, my chest pounded and my breath was heavy as I let out loud sobs and screams. "Make it stop!" I continued, The sound was so irritating. I heard a laugh from my right ear then my left ear heard cries, what's going on?! I pushed myself up from my laying position seeing myself wearing dark purple shorts and a blue hoodie that wasn't big on me. My shorts ended a little above my knee and my shoes were black, I looked off to my right seeing a man with silver hair smiling, his cheeks were pink and his laughs were so terrifying. Then I turned my head to my left seeing a boy with black hair, Blue hoodie, Purple shorts, and black shoes cry coving his eyes with his arms. That was... me

I shook my head, the dark room I was in was like torture, I heard the silver head's voice speak "YoungJae... Why are you crying like that? Haha.. You should be happy your mine.", "Y-yours? I-I'm n-not y-yours!" My other self stuttered, I turned my head every time they spoke to each other. "That simply isn't true!" The silver head yelled making me flinch. He stood up making me move further away from him but he walk passed me, "Don't say anything like that! I'll just have to hurt you even more..." he said sadly. He moved his hand to my other selves cheek touching it softly, "I'll just hurt you till you love me... I'll do anything tell you say your all mine." "No.." I said as my other said it as well.

DING DING

My brain rang making my vision blur, "Please make it stop!"

"It hurts!"

"It hurts so much!"

"Stop!"

"Sto-"

"-P!" I gasped jolting out of bed - Well not quite, the chain on my neck made me gag like the first time I came here. "It's just a dream, It's just a dream." I told myself as I looked at my shirt and shorts, the same color but I guess every dream has some reality in them. I shook my head making the chains jingle, "YoungJae~" a voice sang, "What..?" I questioned bluntly, "Aw.. your mad?" Taehyung huffed walking towards me from the end of the stairs, "I...I.." I couldn't form words, his voice was to hypnotizing. He sat at the end of my bed facing me, "We should go out - as in a boyfriend way." He said with a smile, "N-no way!" I stuttered shaking my head, "Well I didn't ask did I?" "I'm not going anywhere..!" Taehyung sighed as he took off the chain around my neck.

Scratching his cheek he pulled my arm, almost dropping me onto the ground. My breath hitched as Taehyung chuckled bitterly, "You'll do as I say, you have no choice, love." Shaking like a leaf I gulped, "F-Fine." I stuttered, my eyes not leaving his brown devilish ones. "Good boy, now let's get ready, I was thinking of going to the open mall! We can walk around we can get you stuff, we could hold hands~ hug~ even kiss~" Taehyung's cheeks were a bright red, he seemed to be happy with his dirty mind. The taller let go of my shaky hand and caressed my cheek softly and carefully, "You can't escape though, I could find you where ever you go~ that's how much I love you Jae~" My eyes only widened, i knew this guy was crazy but... My head nodded by its self he seemed to be pleased with it and smiled, "Perfect. You're just perfect..."

BA-BUM

I can't feel this way! Stop! I scolded at my heart, his dark laugh filled my ears flinching I turned to Taehyung who was standing at the door of the basement. "Hurry love." The grey headed psycho then left the small basement, I hurried to get ready I didn't want to get him angry...

T i m e S k i p ~

"Oh Jae look at this!" Taehyung smiled as he held up a small dog with Black and Tan like fur, my eyes brightened as the small dog waged it's small tail happily, his small barks brightened my day. Taehyung smiled as I did the same, I haven't done that in a while... "Would you like to buy one?" An old man's voice spoke, I look up to see a bold man with narrowed eyes and white eyebrows. "Um... well-" "We are looking around the place." Taehyung cut me off, the old man smiled and chuckled. "You guys can have him, I don't have a home for him yet and he can't live with me anymore. I'm to old for him now." He said as he sat down in his chair, slight breeze hitting my back as Taehyung enjoyed the puppy. "I'll think about it Sir." Taehyung spoke up, moving his arms out to me handing the puppy who jumped into my arms happily liking my cheek, "Gross~!" I giggled moving my face and closing my eyes as he kept doing it. Taehyung on the other hand was fixing his sliver locks.

"That's great young boy." The taller nodded his head before taking the dog out of my arms and back into it's playpen. "We'll come back Sir so don't let anyone take him!" Taehyung shouted as he took my wrist and dragged me off, a frown on my face as I waved to the small dog. "Alright!" The old man responded, I felt shameful but who cares now... "No dogs.. I hate when something that's mine has attention on others..." The taller whispered softly into my ears, I felt his sharp glare. He was definitely upset... "S-sorry.." I stuttered my body trembling a bit.  After Taehyung had chuckled he gripped onto my hand, blush on his cheekbones as he walked to the next store. Sighing I looked around the crowded place, looking back at the dog and old man I huffed. I want a dog... before I could look back I saw something or someone - to be exact I wish I never have seen this 'someone'...

My breath hitched and my eyes widened, biting the inside of my lip I noticed he looked right at me, his eyes where widened as well. I was screwed right now... "T-Taehyung..." I turned around quickly my eyes glossy as I looked up at the sliver haired man, "What is it love?-"

" Y o u B i t c h ! "
E n d O f C h a p t e r T w e n t y F i v e