A New boss

Third person POV

   Twenty three  years ago Arianna and Vincent Donatello had twin boys that are now grown men who are taking over the family business.

   Niko Gianni, the oldest by a few minutes has taken the role of the Don. The Don is the leader of the family business. The family business being the Italian Mafia...

   As for his brother Christian Lorenzo who everyone calls Enzo is the second in command. He's Niko's right hand man. And he's just as ruthless as his older brother.

The Twins' 23rd Birthday

Vincent's POV

Today's the day I pass the throne down to my oldest boy Niko. He's showed he can handle the mafia life. Thanks to his mother and I he's been well trained. We definitely raised some ruthless kids. But that's just how things are in this lifestyle.

It's their 23rd birthday and we feel Niko is ready for the task at hand. Technically I can keep my position until I'm no longer able to do it but the kids are ready to take over plus me and Ari want to enjoy our time traveling. It's just time.

The party we threw the boys is in full swing and my wife and I are standing at the top of the stairs watching everyone celebrate our boys' special day. Everyone knows what's happening tonight.. They know there will be a new leader and they can't be more excited.

As the music stops everyone looks up at Ari and I.

"Thank you all for coming to celebrate this day with our family. First off I want to say thank you to everyone who's worked along side of me all these years. But now, it's time for me to step down as leader. By now you all know that taking my place will be my son Niko." I held my hand out towards my son.

   Niko walked up the steps to me and his mother. Of course Ari being the amazing mother that she is, she fixes his tie and gives him a hug. As for me I shake his hand and give him a nod. 

   "Now if everyone would raise their glasses for a toast to the new leader

   "Now if everyone would raise their glasses for a toast to the new leader." I say.
   "TO NIKO!" The party yells then sips their drinks while the music comes back on.