At last

One year later
Isabella's POV

   I stood in the window looking over the backyard that was filling with guests. My hair was pulled up and curled to perfection and my makeup was freshly done.

   I was in my silk robe waiting for the ladies to help me into my dress

   I was in my silk robe waiting for the ladies to help me into my dress. Yes.. my wedding dress. Niko proposed to me not long after the incident at the mansion. Our parents were there to witness the whole thing. It was truly special. The best part was that he had asked my fathers permission for my hand in marriage and he proudly gave it to him.

   "Bell?" Sav said coming in the room. I turned around to see her, her mom, and mine...
   "You look beautiful." Niko's mother said holding back tears.
   "My sweet baby's getting married!" My mother said. I smiled.
   "Let's get me in this dress." I said smiling.
   "Yea this things about to start and I want to get to the party already. It's time to get drunk!"
   "Savanah Maria! Her mother shouted."
"What? It's true." She laughed.

Her mother rolled her eyes then they all helped me into my dress. I felt like a princess in it and I knew Niko would love it. It was a ball gown dress with a corset top.

   "Oh my gosh

"Oh my gosh.." my mother said trying not to cry.
"Do I look ok?" I asked the ladies as they all stood staring.
"You look amazing.." I heard my fathers voice from behind me. I turned and saw he was walking in the room with a box.

"The earrings are your mothers that she wore to our wedding.. the necklace is new." He said the necklace part looking at my mother.
"Oh gosh Antonio are you ever going to let that go? I didn't mean to lose my necklace. I was young and reckless!" My mother argued as us other women laughed.
"A $20,000 necklace Sophie? Anyways here.. this is for you." He said handing me the box. I opened it and smiled. They were perfect.