Putting an end to it all

Isabella's POV

   My mother and the other ladies looked at me in shock but they knew that I needed this. I needed to be the one to finish this monster of mine off.

   "They took him to the cells!" Sav said jumping towards me to pull me with her.

   We ran out of my room then down the stairs towards the kitchen. The guards or someone must have broken up the party because everyone was gone now.

   The cells were just through another door and down some steps to the basement. My heart was racing when I heard the screams. I knew they were from Alex.

   Sav was holding my hand and I squeezed hers hard. My anxiety was peaking but I fucking had to do this.

   Sav and I walked up to the door to the cells and the two guards that were blocking the door off wouldn't let us in.

   "MOVE OR ELSE ILL SHOOT BOTH OF YOU!" Sav yelled.
   They both looked at each other and moved over for us to pass. We walked through the doors and I was hit with a smelly mixture of dampness and iron.

   We followed the screams till we found all of the men hovering over Alex who was tied to a wooden chair in the middle of the cell. He was being pummeled by my dad. I could tell all of the men had their turns doing malicious things to him. They were all covered in blood. Especially my dad and Niko. They had blood all over themselves and their eyes were dark with rage.

   "STOP!" I yelled causing my dad to stop and all of the men to look up at me.
   "WHAT?!" Niko and my father both growled at the same time.

   I walked towards them and turned around facing Alex. He was beaten badly but he was still conscious.
   "Hahaha! She'll never stop loving and protecting me." He laughed sinisterly
   "No. You're wrong..." I said "I'm not stopping them so you can live. I'm stopping them because I need to be the one to finish tho.." my voice was shaking. I leaned i to his ear "I fucking HATE you!" I whispered but said it loudly enough for everyone to hear.
   "Isabella. No. I don't want this to haunt you." My father said.
   "NO dad! You taught me to be a fucking killer and to defend myself. I've let this coward beat on me! I let him take control of my life! He killed my fucking baby!" I shouted.

   I heard my father gasp and growl with rage. He didn't know I was once pregnant with Alex's baby. I kept that from him and my mother. But I couldn't keep the weight on my shoulders any longer. It needed to be said.

   "Haha! What? She's not the little angel you thought she was? Huh Antonio?" Alex barely got out
   "Don't you address my father! Why don't you tell him how you used to hit me!" I punched him in the jaw. "How you would tie me up!" I punched his cheek. "How you would rape me when you were drunk!" I kneed him in the balls. "How the next day, every time without fail, you would tell me you didn't feel bad and would do it over and over again!" I punched him in the teeth knocking out his front tooth. "And how it wasn't considered rape since you were my boyfriend!" I was fueled with rage. I couldn't stop hitting him.

   Suddenly I felt someone grab me from behind and hold me to their chest.
   "Calm down Bella." Niko whispered into my ear.
   "Give me your gun!" I almost yelled at him. He wouldn't budge. I got out of his arms as Sav took her 9mm glock from the back of her pants and handed it tome quickly and laughed..

   "Shoot him!" she yelled.
   I leaned into Alex's face and said "and you're wrong about something else too. I DONT love you anymore. My heart belongs to someone else!Someone who deserves a fucking chance! Someone who deserves my love and devotion. Through the ups and down!..... Fuck you."