Trouble

Isabella's POV

"Niko I swear to god if you come back drunk I'll rip your fucking face off!" Said standing in the middle of the room pregnant AF with a hand on my hip.
"I'll only have a few drinks with the guys. That's it. Just a few." He responded as he slipped his shoes on.

Niko stood up and started putting on his tie so I waddled to him and helped. I could feel him staring at me as I pulled the tie through the loop and tightening it.

"I love you Isabella." He said placing his hands on my head and pulling me in to give me a kiss on my forehead.
"I love you too. Please don't get into any trouble tonight, you know i not too far from my due date"

Niko smiled his beautiful smile so I kissed him then watched him walk out the door.

I figured the guys were all going to be out if the house for the night so Sav an I decided to have a movie night just us two.

"hey bitch you ready for movie night? I was thinking a scary movie." she said barging in my room as soon as Niko walked out.
   "No way. Nothing scary. I'm due soon and I refuse to scare this child out of me. Especially on a night that Niko won't be home." We both laughed.

Niko's POV

   My brothers and a few of the guys decided to go out to one of the mafia clubs for a guys night. They claim I need one before the baby gets here but I feel different.

   I've had my party times and now I'm married with a kid on the way. I don't tell people other than Bella but I'm happy and don't need the extra shit.

   The only reason I agreed to come out tonight was because my brothers and guys think I'm getting soft and I can't have that.

   As soon as we got to the club I wanted to leave and be home with my wife. I told myself I'd have a few drinks and watch the others make fools of themselves the go home. Plus I had work to deal with.

   We sat in our VIP section and had a few bottles brought to us then the guys cracked them open. Shots were poured and the guys started to get a bit crazy and drunk. I sat back and laughed at Enzo and his dumb ass behavior. I never realized how stupid everyone looked when they were drunk.

   I had a nice buzz going on but I was still completely coherent. Enzo and Luca were fucking trashed. They were bringing women into our section which I didn't mind as long as they kept their hand off of me. I had no problem killing someone for disrespecting my wife. Plus she has no problem tracking a bitch down after she kills me.

"Hi I'm Sarah! What's your name?" A drunk bitch said stumbling over to me.
"No."
"Huh?" She's asked
"No" I said agin but louder. The guards knew I was getting irritated so they grabbed the girl removing her.
"It's time to go." I said.
"Really?!" Luca said drunkenly
"You guys stay then. I'm going home to my wife."
"Your lame now." Enzo added.

I shook my head and walked off with a few guards trailing me. Before I got too far the same girl from a few minutes ago walked passed me and quickly grabbed me and landed her nasty lips on mine

 Before I got too far the same girl from a few minutes ago walked passed me and quickly grabbed me and landed her nasty lips on mine