Unpaid debt

Niko's POV

   I woke up with Isabella in my arms and it felt so fucking right. I've missed her. I missed the feel of her skin. The scent of her hair. The taste of her sex. My soul was lost without her by my side. I feel lame for admitting that but Its not like I said it out loud. Not that I wouldn't admit it to her tho.

   I truly fucked up letting her slip out of my hands for some dumb whore. I'll never let her go again.

   We spent the night making love and I couldn't stop thinking about it. I felt myself getting hard for her again.

   I hope I didn't wear her out last night. I started to kiss her forehead then went down to her cheek to her neck.

   I felt her stir and she wrapped her arms around me. She rubbed my arm as I rubbed her back.

   "Good morning Beautiful" I said to her. "Good morning" She smiled at me.

 "Good morning" She smiled at me

Isabella's POV

I love waking up in Niko's arms. I really did miss it. When I heard his deep raspy voice say good morning to me I felt my core tingle.

We ended up making love once more before we got out of bed. Niko had work to do, as did I.

I actually had a busy day. I told Sav that I would take her out today and train her a bit more on racing then I had to give my brothers a call.

Yes my brothers are younger then me but they are fucking crazy. Especially when it comes to their sister.

I know when I call them it's going to be a game of a million questions. It's actually starting to stress me out thinking about it.

I gave Niko a kiss then went to my room to shower and get dressed.

   I wore my black cropped Nike sweater, black ripped jeans and black combat boots

I wore my black cropped Nike sweater, black ripped jeans and black combat boots. I wanted to be comfortable so I ditched the heels for the day.

I knocked on Sav's door and she opened it and was all ready to go. She was smiling from ear to ear.
"You ready?" I smiled at her
"As ready as I'll ever be!" She squealed as she came out of her room.