Messed with the devil

Isabella's POV

   I woke up to a small cry next to me and felt the warmth in my heart. I still couldn't believe my baby boy was finally here with me. The only downfall was that his father who also just so happens to be my husband was on my official shit list.

   Honestly I don't believe Niko cheated on me intentionally. What I mean by that is I knew it had to be a setup. I'm not fucking dumb. I know what happens in this lifestyle. People try what ever they can to knock the highest man down.

   What I'm mad about is that Niko wasn't honest with me about the kiss. I'm a very open and understanding person. He's my husband he should have just told me.

   I fed my baby boy then got up with him in my arms. I walked out of the room and walked to Sav's door and knocked.

   "What's up?" She said after opening the door and realizing it was me.
   "Can you watch Antonio for a little, I need to talk to my idiot husband?" I said smiling.
   "Of course." She said smiling back.
   "He just ate and I already burped him. He'll probably just sleep the whole time." I handed my son to her and she took him with gentle but overwhelming excitement.

   I slowly walked towards the stairs when Enzo came walking up them.
   "Hey Bella! I wanted to come and talk to you. Niko really didn't..." he started but I cut him off.
"Enzo. I know Niko didn't mean for this to happen. I'm actually on my way to talk to him now."
"Fucking thank god. He's a mess down there acting like a damn baby."
I laughed when he said that.
"Where's my nephew?" He added
"With your sister." I said smiling then continuing down the stairs.
"Well it's my turn with him." He said as he I assume started walking towards Sav's room.
"Good luck getting him from her." I yelled up the stairs while laughing. I know Sav wont give him up so easily.

When I got to Niko's office I took a deep breath before going in.

   As I entered I noticed about six guys including Luca sitting around Niko's desk

As I entered I noticed about six guys including Luca sitting around Niko's desk. They looked like they were super focused on something important.

Niko heard the door open but before looking up he yelled "WHAT!"
I cleared my throat and everyone looked at me including Niko.
"Baby!" He said "everyone out. NOW!" He added.

All of the men scurried out passed me. Luca was the last out but before exiting he whispered to me.
"Please take it easy on him."
"Luca GO!" Niko boomed.

I just smiled at my brother in law so he knew I was there to make peace. I didn't need everyone else having anxiety because of this fight between my husband and I.

When Luca closed the door I looked back at Niko and we locked eyes. I folded my arms over my chest and squinted my eyes at him.
"Bella I swear I didn't m..."
"Niko. Stop. I know you didn't set yourself up for disaster. I know how shady this lifestyle is and the lengths people will go to throw you off of your game. But what I don't know is why you wouldn't tell me about the kiss the night it happened." I stood my ground firmly.
Niko got up from his chair and rounded his desk towards me.
"Bella I'm so sorry. I thought saying something about it would hurt you even more. I didn't know this was going to happen. Had I known I would have just been honest. Fuck I should have just been honest no matter what. I'm so sorry baby."
"Uhh you think Niko? I am your WIFE! You need to be open and honest with me at all timed. We took vows and that was pretty fucking much included in them."
"Please forgive me Bella." He said walking a few steps closer to me.
"I'll forgive you but I won't forget this. Trust is something to be earned and right now my trust in your honesty is gone. You have to work to get it back."
"I'll do what ever it takes to gain your trust back Bella. I love you." He said finally coming to me and hugging me.

   I placed my head on his chest and embraced him

I placed my head on his chest and embraced him. Of course I hugged him back. He's my husband. Yes he fucked up but we took vows and we will overcome this and anything else that comes our way.

"Where's my son?" He asked as he held me.
"Our son.. and he's with Sav and Enzo."
"Great." He said with attitude.
"What?"
"Now we'll never get him back."

I couldn't help but to laugh because he was right. The family is head over heels for our newest addition. They will definitely hog him if we let them.

"What were you guys working on?" I looked up at him and asked.
"Trying to find out who made this mess."
"Good. Let's get on it."
"Let's?" He questioned.
"Yes as in me too. I fully intend on finding this bitch and who ever else is behind it and killing every last one of them." I said "but first let me go check on our child and get something in my belly. That hospital food was the worst I'm ready for some real food." I laughed.
"You know I could have gotten you some food or sent someone else while you were there."
"Yea but I was mad at you and didn't want your help." I said then blew a few sassy kisses at him before walking out of his office.

   "Stubborn ass

"Stubborn ass." I heard his say as I closed the door. Then we both laughed.

All I could think about as I made my way back upstairs was how I was going to get to the bottom of this and how the first bitch I'm going to kill is the skank from the picture. She just messed with the devil. My family and I are not to be messed with.

 My family and I are not to be messed with

Shots about to go down guys. Lollll I'll try and update again this weekend! Love you all thanks for reading 🖤💋
XoXo
(Unedited)