A Gangster

SIX MONTHS LATER

Isabella's POV

It's been so good around the house lately. Niko has been more open to letting me and Sav out of the house. I mean we do have to have security with us but its nothing were not use to. Our fucking parents were THE mafia. Yes her dad was the top boss but my dad was the second in command. So I guess he was the next best thing. Therefore we were highly guarded our whole lives. Sav is always still watched because shes the sister to the Don. But me I don't feel as restricted anymore.

Ive been teaching her how to race but she still way far off from making it a profession. Everyone stayed in today and Sav and I actually got the guys to sit in the living room to watch some movies. It was like pulling teeth to get Niko and Enzo to join us but we made it happen. We actually had to promise we wont be any trouble for them for a whole week if they enjoy family time with us.

Our mothers use to do the same thing to our dads to get them to put work aside and have family time. So I guess you can say we learned from the best.

We all agreed on watching Step Brothers, well when I say we all agreed I mean Sav and I agreed on it and the guys had really no say.

when we were mid way through the movie we got a conference call that went through to the TV we were watching the movie on. I almost screamed when i saw my fathers name pop up. It was my parents video calling.

"HI DADDY!! AHHH MAMA!!" i screached when we connected the call. "HI baby doll!" my mother said waving. "Hi Bella." dad said smiling "Heyyy I see you are all together. Hello Savannah hello boys." mama said as her and dad waved.

Then Mr. and Mrs. Donatello came up behind my parents to greet their kids. we all talked and informed our parents that we were all having a great time together and that everything was just fine here at home.

No one dared bring up the Holly or Angelo ordeals. We were all talking when my parents said what I was kind of dreading.

"Well we are still traveling around so we wont be able to make it to either of your birthdays this year.. we are so sorry kids." All of our parents had sad faces on. But it was time for them to have fun and live their best lives. "Its fine. Really." I said to my parents with a smile although I was a bit heart broken. Ive never spent a birthday away from them except for last year and now this one. What can i say Im a daddy girl and mama's princess. I was sad. They were the only two people in my life that could really get my emotions to surface. "And unfortunately your brothers cant get away to visit as well. But they should be calling you around your special day to wish you a happy birthday." mom said in a sad tone. "Ok mama maybe ill call them soon and see how things are going." I said. "Ok honey" she responded. "We have to go kids, good bye!!" all the parents said to us and we all said it back.

When the call ended the movie started back up but I wasn't in a laughing mood anymore. I didn't say anything I just got up and walked up the stairs to my room. I had a lump in my throat after seeing my parents. My mother looked as beautiful as ever. She had a nice tan as if she was sitting in the sun soaking it up. Ive always wanted to see her and dad have fun. Dad was always busy with work so it was nice to see them happy and stress free.

I got into my room and let a few tears fall. I kind of broke down because i missed them. I missed my life in Italy. I missed my brothers and my parents. I missed what i was use to.. Its been hard to get use to this life her in New York.

I walked up to my bed and stood there quietly crying then I heard my door creak open... "Bella? are you ok?" It was Niko of course. "Yes Niko im fine."I cried. Fuck I was usually good at pushing my damn feelings aside when it came to my parents. But I couldn't right now.