Dont get it twisted

Isabella's POV

   In seconds Sav threw both of her knifes killing two of the guys that stood  behind Tang just as Luca shot through the window killing the third guy.

   I pulled out my knife and threw it at Tang's neck. It all happened so fast that he didn't have time to react. I swear this guy and his crew were so lame.

Tang fell to his knees and started to cough choking on his blood. I walked up to him and grabbed my knife pulling it from his neck.
"This is what happens when people threaten me or anyone apart of the Donatello crew." I spit out into his face.

I took my knife and slit his throat then kicked him to the floor. The two guards that were in the other room heard the commotion and ran in with guns drawn. Sav was fast and shot both of them between their eyes.

I put my knife back in my boot and pulled my gun. We picked up the dead guys' guns and pocketed them. We knew we would need a lot of amo to get out of this mess.

We heard the guards yelling as they were being picked off one by one by Luca. He was doing what he could as me and Sav waited for the dumb asses to come to us.

The elevator dinged and about six guys flooded in. We had taken cover behind the couch. We picked them off one by one as well. It was almost to easy. We took as many guns and clips from them as we could stuffing them in our waistbands and boots.

   We hopped in the elevator and went down to the next floor

We hopped in the elevator and went down to the next floor. When it opened the gunfire rang out. We hid on the sides until the shots stopped then we opened fire. Plus we still had the help from Luca who was watching our every move with his scope from the windows on the building.

   We hit up every floor one by one till we got to the bottom floor

We hit up every floor one by one till we got to the bottom floor. Sav and I were full of blood but it didn't bother us. We still smiled as we rode the elevator down.

When we hit the bottom floor there wasn't any sound. It was weird. I peeked around the corner and saw a bunch of dead bodies.