Helping me forget

*WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT*

Isabella's POV

When Niko and I arrived to the house he pulled up in the driveway and opened the car door for me.

He held out his hand to help me out of the car. Not that I needed the help but he was being sweet. When we walked up to the front door we turned to each other and smiled.

We both came in and kissed each other

   When we pulled apart I smiled and he looked at me with lust

   Niko grabbed my hand and we walked in the door. Sav and Luca were watching a movie in the living room so when they heard us walk in Sav turned around and asked.
   "How was the da...." she didn't finish her sentence when she saw us holding hands. She just smiled then looked at Luca who was smirking at Niko.

   I smiled and walked away still holding Niko's hand so he fallowed.

   We went upstairs and stopped in front of his room. He placed a hand behind my head and pulled me closer to him. Our noses were practically touching.

   "I want to make love to you Isabella." Niko said placing his forehead into mine.
   "Then make love to me Niko. But you have to actually mean it. I don't want to get hurt again." I said looking up at him.
   "Never again Bella. I'm so sorry I hurt you." He pulled me in wrapping his arms around my waist.

   I kissed him and he responded by gripping my hair lightly and embracing the kiss.

   Niko opened his room door and we went in. We broke the kiss and he helped me out of my dress. It fell to the floor and i was left in my high waisted lace panties and no bra.

 It fell to the floor and i was left in my high waisted lace panties and no bra

   Niko's eyes scanned my body as he loosened his tie and threw it off. He started to unbutton his shirt so I helped him. He was watching me intently the whole time. When I looked up at him he licked his bottom lip.

   When I got his shirt unbuttoned I slid it off of his arms while touching his muscles. He was making me wet just by the way he was looking at me and the way his skin felt on my fingertips.