Her hubby

^THIS SONG IS DEDICATED TO HOLLY^

Niko's POV

   I was currently laying in my room while dumb bitch Holly laid next to me. She was all pissed off that I was mad about the Isabella and Angelo situation.

   He knows she's Mine and he still fucked around with her. As soon as she drops him I'm gunna put a bullet in his head.

   I should just do it now but I don't want to piss her off even more.

   I heard the front door open and I was sure it was her. I hopped up from my bed and of fucking course so did Holly.

   I don't even know why I kept her around. I should have sent her back to her man. But I just couldn't help myself. And now I fucked shit up with Bella.

   I heard someone knock at the door and was confused. When I came out of my room Enzo, Sav, and Luca were coming out of theirs.

   We all got to the stairs and saw my fucking ex best friend Dean standing with a gun pointed at him. And of fucking course it was Bella holding the gun to him.

Isabella's POV

   "What the fucks going on?! Why are you here?!" Niko boomed as I held a gun to this guy.
   "I'm here for her! My fucking wife!" The guy who's name I still didn't know.
   "WIFE!?" Niko said disgusted as he looked back at Hoe-lly.
   "Uhh I-I can explain.." she tried to say.
   "Explain?! Explain why your here fucking me when you're married to HIM!" He yelled pointing down and guy.

   I stopped pointing the gun at him and he relaxed his shoulders.
   "Clearly you all need to talk some shit over." I said backing away.
   "Did she fucking mention how we have three fucking kids!!" Dude yelled.
   "No Dean!! she fucking didn't!" They were both staring daggers at the bitch. And now I knew dudes name. I actually felt bad for him.

   Sav chuckled under her breath and so did Luca.

   "Fuck it!! keep the slut! But the kids stay with me! You'll never see them again you bitch!" Dean yelled.
   "No fuck that! Go! I don't want you here you grimy bitch!" Niko yelled at Holly as she walked down the stairs towards her hubby.

   She started to cry and apologize. I couldn't help but laugh.
  "What the fuck are you laughing at you bitch!" She said to me.

   I just laughed harder.

   "What like you can judge me? Here you are running around with a fucking guard breaking his" she points at Niko. "Heart! Your just as much a slut!"

   I stopped laughing cuz now it was fucking serious.

    "First the fuck of BITCH! Do NOT compare our situations! I'm not married to Niko nor do we have kids! Because bitch best believe if that were the case he'd have NOTHING but love and loyalty from me! And I would NEVER leave our kids to go hoe around behind my husbands back! And second off!!!! He broke MY fucking heart by going back to YOU! So don't sit here and act like we're on the same boat! And I KNOW I don't know your husband but it SEEMS to me like he's a good man for the most part and deserves better!!" I got into her face. " his only mistake was fucking up a friendship over someone like you! now I think you should leave before I break that pretty little nose of yours again."

   Dean laughed when Holly squealed and covered her nose.

  "You aren't coming home with me I'll take you to your parents house. We're done bitch." Dean said to her then looked at me. "I'm sorry for holding a gun to your head. And I'm sorry for this bitch ruining what you guys had." He motioned between Niko and I.