What a joke

Niko's POV

   I pulled the little asshole that Bella spared out of the car and questioned him about who sent them. He didn't hesitate to tell me he was apart of the Cao clan so I knew they wanted me to know they were after me.

   Too bad the little fucker died as soon as he spit out who he was with or else I would have tortured him. I went to Bella and wrapped my arms around her.

   "Are you ok Bella?"
   "I'm perfectly fine." She hugged me back then let me go and walked into the house with a smile on her face.

   All of my guys watching her walk away and they were smiling. They seems a bit too happy looking at her so I snapped a bit.

"The next motherfucker that looks at MY piece of ass like that's gunna die!" I yelled.

   The guys all looked away and walked off. The clean up crew got started on the shit out front so I went into my office to make a few calls and I eventually got ahold of Tang's number and gave him a call.

                              *Phone ringing*

   "Yes??" Tang answered.
   "Next time you send guys to take me down make sure you don't hire amateurs."
   "Oh I didn't send them for you. I sent them for that pretty little thing you have living in your home. Tell her next time she wants to visit my town she shows some respect."
   "Respect? Bitch no one owes your dirty little gang any respect."
   "If she thinks she can come to my town and prance around like she's not the enemy she has another thing coming!!!"
"She can go where ever the fuck she pleases! And I'll make sure of that!! Say good bye punk because I'm coming for you!" I threw my phone at the wall in a fit of anger.

I didn't want to tell Bella what was going on and that they were actually there to get her but I didn't want to keep any secrets. Especially because she's needs to stay in the house and out of trouble.

I know she's more than capable of taking care of herself but now I will definitely be keeping an extra eye on her.

I went up to her room and knocked. When she answered the door she was in some little boxer shorts, a tank top that showed her stomach and some tube socks. Even in the simplest outfit she fucking turned me on.

 Even in the simplest outfit she fucking turned me on

"Yes Niko?" She said smiling.
"I need to talk to you."
She moved over and let me in.

"What's up?"
"I just got off the phone with Tang those guys were sent to hurt you. Not me."
She started laughing uncontrollably
   "Are you ok?"
   "Hahaha yea. I just think it's funny that shrimp dick thinks he's gunna come at me like I'm fucking scared." She said laughing.
   "Well I'm glad your not scared" I said with a straight face.
"Why would I be scared? My dad raised me to be a trained killer..."