Cao Clan

Isabella's POV

   "What are you doing here?" I almost yelled.
   "Why would you leave?!" He stood from the chair he was sitting in.
   "I don't need your protection Niko. I can handle myself. Plus I don't need to be anybody's 'situation'"
   "That's not what I meant when I said that!"
   "THEN WHAT DID YOU MEAN?!" I screamed.
   "I DON'T FUCKING KNOW! But your coming home."
   "Nah I'm good."
   "I'm not fucking asking Bella lets go!" He said grabbing my arm.
   "No" I snatched it back.

   Just as we were in full on argue mode we heard a loud bang and people started screaming.

   "Fuck!! let's go!" Niko boomed.
   "What's going on?!"
   "There's a rival gang out here that's been tracking you. They know your the daughter of a top guy in our gang. If they get you they would use you as leverage."
   "Wait what?! How do you know they've been tracking me???"
   "Because we've been tracking them Bella. We knew they would find out you were here so we've been watching both of you. now let's go."
   "Wait!" I said running to my bed.

   Niko looked pissed off at me but I had to grab my guns. The fuck he think this is? This bitch ain't goin down without fighting. He saw what I was getting and sighed. I placed one gun in my waistband and the other I held onto.

    Niko and I ran to the door and stood at either side guns ready

"You need to stay behind me Bella" he said signaling for me to come to him and hide.
I fucking laughed at his statement because I am NOT letting a man be my defender. I was taught better than that.

When I laughed Niko scrunched his brows at me with a mean face so I winked at him just to piss him off even more. When we heard the gun shots getting closer we braced ourselves for the attack.

Suddenly the door was blown off the hinges which caused us both to be knocked back a few feet in different directions.

All I could hear was ringing in my ears and things seemed to move slowly. I had to snap myself out of my daze. As soon as I did I saw four men rushing in two came for me and two went for Niko.

I shot one between his eyes and the other put his gun up. Before he could get off a shot I shot him. When I looked over I saw that Niko had shot one of his guys and was now fist fighting the other.

Niko was definitely holding his own but we didn't have time for this so I put my gun to the guys head and shot.

Niko looked at me surprised as if he thought I didn't have the guts to kill someone. If only he really know how ruthless I really am.

   "Let's go." He said grabbing my arm.
   "I can handle my ow thank you!" I spit back and tore my arm from him. He growled in anger but I don't care. He needs to quit treating me like a damn weak person. Because I'm far from it.