That all you got?!

Isabella's POV

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw Alex standing in my room. My heart dropped when he turned towards me and looked me in the eyes.

"What are you doing here?" I said swaying from the alcohol.
"Your coming home." He answered in a demonic tone.
"I am home. You need to leave. NOW!"

He stalked towards me fast and got in my face. I could feel the heat radiating from his body. I was cursing at my self in my head for drinking so much.

"You're leaving with me Isabella! And that's fucking final!" He boomed then grabbed me by my dress.
"N-no." I said in almost a whisper.
"WHAT!?"He yelled in my face.
"I said... NO!!!!!" I screamed the no at him.

Just as the word "no" came out of my mouth Alex tightened his grip on my dress and threw me to my bed.

"You will NOT disobey me!!!!!" He said walking towards me while taking off his belt.

I knew what he was doing. I knew it all to well. Sometimes he would even tie my hands with his belt while having his way with me. He's a fucking monster.

"NO" I said kicking him in the dick. He hunched over and groaned from the blunt force to his man parts.

I jumped up off of the bed and tried to run to my closet where I hold my gun. The shoulder strap on my dress was ripped so I was trying to hold it up. I didn't want to give him the satisfaction of seeing my body.

I ran as fast as I could to my closet but I heard his heavy footsteps trailing behind me and they were fast.

Before I hit the door he grabbed me by my hair and threw me on the floor. My body landing on the floor made a loud thud. I kept praying that someone would hear everything that was happening but I know the chances were slim to none. There was a full blown party downstairs with music blasting.

Alex got on top of me and held my hands up over my head.

"How dare you! You're mine Isabella!"
All I could do is cry. I wanted to fight but I was weak around him.
"We're leaving! NOW!" He screamed.

He got off of me and lifted me up by my hair. Niko kept running through my mind and how I didn't want to be away from him or the family. I knew if I gave in and went with Alex I'd end up dead.

My rage peaked to its all time high and I knew I had to channel all of my training. I'm tired of being weak with this man. I'm tired of being his punching bag and a little toy that he cheats on. He was the reason I lost my baby. He did all of this to me. He's why I don't trust men other than my father.

I looked him in the eyes as he stood over me and I punched him.

   I knew I had to keep hitting him or else he'd come at me 100 times harder

I knew I had to keep hitting him or else he'd come at me 100 times harder. I grabbed the back of his head and knees him in the nose and he grabbed my legs.