Day with Enzo

Isabella's POV

   We walked into the house and Enzo threw an arm around my shoulders.
   "Good to have you back beautiful." He said then gave me a kiss on my cheek and walked off before I could hit him.

   I heard Niko growl as he walked passed me. So I decided to piss him off further.

   "Hey Enzo! wait up!" He turned around at me. "Lets go out tomorrow.. maybe get some lunch and then do some shopping." I smiled
   "Y-yea let's do that."
   "Just us two." I smirked.

   Enzo got red and I turned back towards Niko. I gave him a smile and I could tell he was fuming. I walked up the stairs with a skip in my step.

Niko's POV

   I heard Bella telling Enzo that she wanted to go out to eat with him then to go shopping. I was fucking pissed off.

   Enzo knew how I felt about her. It was only fucking obvious!

   As soon as she walked away I walked up to Enzo and got in his face.
  "I swear to god if you touch her your dead!" I spat.

     (^Niko pointing his finger in Enzo's face^)

                   (^Enzo not giving a fuck^)

   "She can choose who she wants bro. May the best man win." Enzo smirked and looked away.

  I wanted to smack the look right off his face. But I didn't I stormed off to my office and handled the calls that were necessary since we were attacked in SF.

   After my calls I sat back and had my hands on my head with my eyes closed. Fuck. I didn't want her going out with my idiot brother.

He's a player. Always has been and always will be. She deserves better than that. I have to do something about this little outing their having tomorrow. But fuck what was I supposed to do?!?!