Going home

Isabella's POV

   I gave birth to a beautiful baby boy with dark hair and light eyes. They have a blueish green tint to them but that could change. His hair is dark brown almost black just like his fathers. Niko was in the room of course but I felt a bit closed off from him.

I wish it wasn't the way it is but with everything that unfolded right before I went into labor how could things be fine.

I sat in the hospital bed holding our baby boy looking at his beautiful peaceful face. I felt the sting of tears threatening to fall but I had to hold them back. I didn't want Niko to have any opportunity to bring anything up.

Yes I could lie and say it was the hormones but we would both know it wasn't the truth. I felt my anger start to arise as I thought of how this day was supposed to be one of the best in my life but it was half ruined by my supposed cheating husband. The only good was of course my son.

Niko sat in the corner of the room with his head down in his hands. I told him I wanted him to leave but he refused so I said not to fucking talk to me. I didn't want hostility but I couldn't control my anger and hurt.

"So have we thought of a name?" A nurse said as she walked in.
"Antonio Vincent Donatello" I said without hesitation. I named him after my father as well as Niko's. It was only right.
"What a beautiful name ma'am" She smiled.

Everyone came and went except Sav she stayed the whole time other then when she went home to shower and eat. Oh and Niko too. He only left to shower and eat as well. They took turns coming and going so I wouldn't be alone plus Sav still wanted to kill Niko so she couldn't be around him.

He tried talking to me about it all but I refused to say anything to him unless it was about our child. Yes it sounds petty but if I didn't keep quiet about it I knew I'd fly off the handle.

It's been a few days and we're finally going home. When we pulled up to the house Sav came running out to help with the baby and me. She grabbed the car seat as I slid out of the car.
"Let me get him." Niko said.
"No no. You get the gifts with the other guys. We'll manage." I responded. He looked furious but I didn't give a shit.

Me, Sav m and the baby went into the house and up the stairs but instead of going into mine and Niko's room I had Sav set up one of the other rooms for the baby and I. It had everything we needed for about a week or so. I don't plan on staying in here that long it's just that I need a few days. And I need to talk to Niko about everything before I lay next to him again.

"Thank you" I said to Sav as she helped me into bed.
"Anytime sis." She smiled at me. It was a sad smile that made me feel worse.
"I think I'm going to lay down and get some rest." I said as she laid the baby in the bed for me.
"Ok. If you need anything just let me know." She said slipping out the door.

   Before she could close the door I could hear Niko trudging down the hallway

"Where's my wife and son!"
"Shhh Niko! their taking a nap!"
They were now both standing in front of the door but Sav closed and locked it for me.
"Why is she in there?!"
"MAYBE BECAUSE YOU'R A CHEATING PRICK!"
"IT WASN'T WHAT IT LOOKED LIKE!!"
"Hey! Why don't we let them both get some sleep and you can explain to her when she's ready? Arguing outside this door is t helping your case. Plus you have witnesses that saw everything. She'll know the truth soon just give her time." I heard Enzo walk up and say.
"What ever." Sav said then I assume she stormed off.

I heard Niko let out a long deep breath.

    I could hear their footsteps walking away

Niko's POV

"C'mon man. We have work to do. Plus we have to find out who took the photo and sent it. Someone's trying to do something shady here." Enzo said
"I'm going to kill every single person behind this."
"I know."
"Starting with that bitch from the club. Find her"
"Already on it brother."
   "I love my wife bro. And our kid. I can't have her leave and take him. I'll lose my shit."
   "She'll come around Niko. I'll talk to her when she gets some rest."

   I went to my office and my brothers and guys were with me. Everyone knew what the job was. Find out who's behind this shit. Someone's trying to break me but it won't work. I've been trained for this. This is why I'm the boss.

Third persons POV

   My plan is going just as I'd hoped. I knew Niko would let his guard down. This wife and kid of his has to go. Then I can finally have what's rightfully mine. Him.

 Dangggg who do u think the mystery person is? Duhn duhn duuuuhn LoL

Dangggg who do u think the mystery person is? Duhn duhn duuuuhn LoL. Thanks for reading and sorry for the short chapter
XoXo
(Unedited)