Breakfast ;)

*WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT*

Isabella POV

I woke up from my beauty sleep and felt super hungry. I was really hoping the cooks made bacon with breakfast.. mmmmm bacon...

I got up from bed and headed downstairs to join everyone. When I got to the dining room table where everyone sat I saw that the chair that was usually open next to Sav wasn't there.. but instead everyone was scooted down a seat so that the one next to Niko was unoccupied.

I mentally rolled my eyes and smiled. I knew he did that shit on purpose.

I sat in the seat and avoided eye contact. I was still wondering if he had heard me last night but I was a bit embarrassed.

"Good morning Bella."
"Morning." I kept it short.
"How did you sleep." He was talking low as everyone around us was in full blown conversation.
"Great. How about you?"
"Excellent actually. You know what's funny? As I walked back to my room last night I could have sworn I hear my name being screamed out of that beautiful mouth of your." He smirked then took a sip of his OJ
"Yea you definitely heard right daddy." Niko almost choked on his juice from my choice of words.
"You ok down there?" Sav yelled from the other end of the table."
"Oh he's just fine." I said gripping Niko's thigh from under the table and smiling.

He growled and grabbed my hand standing us both up.
"We have some business to talk about nobody bother us." He boomed and pulled me through the house and to his office.
"But I'm humgryyy." I whined.
"Yea so am I. For that pussy."

I got excited. I knew he was about to fuck me and that's exactly what I needed.

We got to his office and he locked the door behind him. He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his body. We were kissing uncontrollably as he walked us to his desk.

He put me back on my feet and turned me around so my back was to his chest. He started kissing from my shoulder up to my neck.

    "Now I'm going to be the one to make you scream my name

"Now I'm going to be the one to make you scream my name." He growled in my ear.

He turned me back around pulled my shorts off and lifted me onto his desk. He spread my legs wide and took a good look at my now wet pussy.

"Fuck that's beautiful."

I giggled and he dipped his head between my legs kissing my thighs. He worked his way up to my core while nibbling and sucking my soft skin.

When he got to my folds he licked them and slowly entered finding my clit. I gripped his hair as he gripped my ass pulling me closer to the edge of his desk.

"Fuck Niko. I'm gunna cum." I stated.

As I said that he put two of his fingers in me pumping and curling them. I moaned and laid back onto the desk circling my hips.