Followed

Isabella's POV

I woke up in black silky sheets and I knew they definitely weren't mine. Then all the memories hit me. I fucked Niko last night! I quickly sat up and looked around.

Niko was nowhere to be seen. But I could hear the shower on. I wrapped the sheet around my body and ran out of his room.

Don't get me wrong I had fun with him all night but I was cursing at myself for being so weak. I wanted to toy with him just a bit more.

I got into my room and shut the door behind me. I leaned against the door and let out a breath. Then I started to think to myself.

He's had me and I'm sure he like it. So maybe I can use it to my advantage. I can get him to actually take me out to have some fun. Yea. This can mean some fucking freedom. Plus I have to admit I've started to like the guy. He's dark and mysterious just like my heart.

Who knows maybe we can become the next Bonnie and Clyde. I smiled at the thought and went to shower.

When I got out I decided to tease him a bit. I knew he didn't like me wearing revealing clothes so I did just that. I put on my short green skirt and matching crop top. Then threw on some heels. I knew this was going to piss him off.

   I went downstairs and walked into the dining room where everyone was eating breakfast

I went downstairs and walked into the dining room where everyone was eating breakfast. When Niko's eyes landed on me they went wide then he growled.

Everyone else watched my every step as I walked to the kitchen. I didn't usually eat with everyone so I went to get something small to snack on.

When I got to the fridge I heard the kitchen door swing open.
"What do you think your wearing?!" I felt Niko's warm breath on my neck.
"I'll wear what ever the fuck I want."
He growled and tuned me around.
"I don't like how my men and brothers look at you when you show skin."
"What?? are you gunna punish me?" I smirked.

Niko lifted me over his shoulder and walked me into the laundry room that connected to the kitchen. He slammed the door closed and locked it putting me down on my feet.
"You want me to punish you?!"
He bent me over the folding table in the room and lifted my skirt.
"Yes" I moaned.
"Yes what?!?!" He boomed
"Yes sir." I barley got out.
Niko spanked me till my ass was red and my pussy was wet.

Then I heard him undo his belt. I braced myself on the table as he slid his big dick into my tight wet pussy.

I moaned as he growled. He slammed into me so hard I couldn't help but to explode onto his dick. Then he was ready to finish. He pulled out and shot all over my back getting my skirt and shirt.

"Now go change. Your a mess." He leaned into me and whispered into my ear. "And you'll join us for breakfast from now on. Starting today." Then he pulled up his pants and boxers. He walked out and left me there legs shaking with his cum all over my back. That fucker.