Birthday party

Vincent Donatello's POV

It's been a few weeks since our talk with Ton and Sophie about what happened to Isabella and I've had my best guys out looking for the piece of shit Alex.

   They haven't come up with anything yet and it's fucking infuriating. It's like this weasel disappeared from the face of the earth.

   I haven't brought it up with them because it's a downer when we're trying to have a good time. My wife is also doing her own research on the guys. I actually have more faith on her then I do any of our guys. If people don't know by now, she's kind of a bad ass.

"I found him!" Arianna almost yelled.
"Where?!" I asked running to her from across the room.
"The New York area! He was seen there!"
"Are you sure it was him?"
"Don't question my sources Vincent." She said squinting at me.

This fucker is closer to her then we thought.
—————————————
Isabella's POV

   Today is the twins' birthday so Sav and I have been getting things ready all week for the party. This time it'll mostly be the younger generation since our parents are out of town and the OG's have been partied out.. thank god...

   I was in my room getting ready for the day when there was a knock at my door.
   "Come in!" I yelled as I threw my hair into a high ponytail.
   "The catering and decorators just got in.." she smiled.
   "Kay let's go make sure everything gets set up how we want it."
   "Let's go." Sav sad as we smiled

   Us girls went downstairs and started to direct people around. It took five hours to get everything set up right but it was worth it.

We chose to do a poker night theme because we know how the guys like to gamble for the fun of it. We had it all set up in one of the meeting rooms and it came out perfect.

   "Either the guys are gunna be happy with this or they will say we over did it

   "Either the guys are gunna be happy with this or they will say we over did it." Sav said as we looked over at our work.
"They'll say we over did it." I said nodding my head then we both laughed.

We both retreated to our separate rooms to get ready for the party. We had a few hours before people were supposed to start showing up.

After I showered I dried my hair and straightened it. And threw it up into a messy bun. I did my makeup then threw on my dress and heels.