A team

*WARNING!! SEXUAL CONTENT!*

Savannah's POV

   I really fucked up.. I thought I'd trained enough with Bella to where I was ready to race.

   It was an impulse decision to bet her car. I really was confident in my driving but I was wrong.

   Bella will never let me behind the wheel of her car again. I'd actually be surprised if she ever trusts me again. I need to make this right.

Isabella's POV

   I got back to the house and the guards at the gate shook their heads at me. I know Niko was pissed and told them to keep an eye out for me.

   When I drove up to the house he was waiting out front. I'm sure those snitches told him I was back.I got out of my car and he started going in on me.

   "WHAT THE FUCK BELLA!!" He yelled coming up to me.
   "I had to deal with it Niko." I said closing my car door and trying to walk away. He grabbed my arm and spun me back around.
   "I'm sick and tired of you not listening Bella! This ends NOW!!"
   "You know what Niko! You can't control me!"
   "You're MY woman Bella! You will do as I say!!"
   " let's get one thing fucking straight! Just because I'm your 'woman' now doesn't give you the right to boss me around and I sure as hell won't 'listen' to you. I am my own fucking person and that's how it'll stay!!"
   "Why are you so stubborn! I promised your family I'd take care of you but you make it so fucking difficult!"
   "I don't need your help Niko! I don't need you thinking I'm some damsel in distress! I can handle my own!" I said finally snatching my arm from his grip.
"I care about you Bella! I don't want to see you get hurt!" He yelled after me but I was now walking into the house.

I heard him growl with frustration and he was soon hot on my heels.

"Bella we need to talk!" He boomed.
"No I'm done talking!"
"If your going to be killing people like this I need to at least know about it! You need the proper cleaning team so you don't get caught up. I'm not saying your sloppy with what you do but you need to be covered at all corners." He calmed his voice for the last sentence.

I turned around and my eyes met his.
"If this is what you want to do then I'm all for it. But be smart about it Bella. I need to know where you're going to 'handle' your business. And when. Can you at least do that?"
"Fine. But if I want to go in alone then I GO IN ALONE." I said.
"Fine" he angrily responded.

I continued towards the stairs and down the hall to Sav's room. I could hear her upset in her room.

Yes Sav is a bad ass but when it comes to family and respect she prides herself on it. But when she used my car and bet it behind my back it was deemed disrespectful.

I knocked.

"Go away!" She shouted
"Sav?" I poked my head in the door. She was sittin on her floor.
"Bella! I'msosorryididntmeanto...." she didn't even take a breath she just started to speak.
"Sav.."
"Noimsosorrybellaiswear.." I cut her off again.
"Sav! calm down. Look. I'm disappointed in what you did but I still love you. I always will. Just please don't do that again." I sat down in front of her.
"What are you wearing?" She asked looking at my outfit. I was still in my bad ass get up. I didn't take the time to change yet. I had to let her know we were good.
"I had to handle the situation." I said bluntly
"I should have been the one to..." I cut her off.
"No. I did. To prove a point.."
"I bet Niko is pissed huh?" She said wiping her tears then smiling. She loved pissing her brothers off. Especially Niko.
"He was... but I think we will be fine." I smiled back at her then hugged her.