You Changed

A FEW MONTHS LATER

Isabella's POV

It's been a few months since Holly left and things have been... I guess you would say... shaky

    Niko has been hitting on me like crazy and I have to admit it's been hard not to say yes to his advances.

    Things with Angelo have been super rocky. He's been real clingy lately and yelling at me for the stupidest shit. for example I went to a race one night and he showed up acting a crazy fool talking about he needs to know my every move. He was clearly off his rocker with that statement.

   He started yelling at me talking about I should have told him I was leaving the grounds of the house and it turned into a full-blown screaming match.

   I don't know why he thinks he can boss me around but it's not gonna happen. He turned from the perfect man to a crazy controlling boyfriend literally over night. It's disgusting.

Sav and i decided to go out today for a girls day and I can't wait.  I definitely need to get out of this house. and away from both Angelo and Niko.

    We were going to get our nails done and then going to lunch at a nice restaurant so I did dress up a bit. I wore a nude colored dress with some dope ass heels.

   "you ready bitch?" Sav asked

   "yeah let's go. But can we take your car? I don't want Angelo spotting my car just in case if he's out and about.  he's been acting crazy lately."
    "Yea that's fine. You know.... Maybe you should rethink this whole relationship if that's how he's acting with you." She gave me a serious face.
    "Yeah I've been thinking about it. He used to make me happy but now he's just acting crazy and I don't want to put up with that shit anymore."
"You shouldn't have to. And I heard you two arguing in your room the other night. Actually the whole house heard it. Enzo had to stop Niko from busting down your door and killing Angelo." She raised her eyebrow at me.
"Yea he was saying something about how I need to tell him about everything I do. He's so fucking insane. I'm actually thinking of ending things because I don't have time for the shit. And that's sweet of Niko and everything but i can handle myself."

I know I can defend myself for the most part but Angelo is a big strong man.

   Us girls got to the salon and talked while we got our nails done. It seemed like Angelo and Niko were the highlight of the conversations. I was kind of over it after the first 15 minutes.

 I was kind of over it after the first 15 minutes