Got a problem??

^^this song had me amped for the fight guys!^^ lol

Niko's POV

We were on the way to San Francisco where we had a huge drug operation. I guess before I was born the guy that handled the business out that way went psycho for my mom so they ended up killing his ass. But ever sense then we haven't been able to find anyone good enough for the job. They all either get them selves killed or caught.

On our way to our destination I got a call saying that the situation had been handled so that meant I didn't have to go do the shit myself.

"Turn the plane around. We're going home." I told the stewardess. She nodded and went to tell the captain.We weren't far maybe about an hour or two.

When we landed I got into the car and decided to check the cameras we have in the house. As soon as I clicked on the app my fucking rage skyrocketed.

They were having a full blown party in MY house! I'm going to kill Enzo! I told my guys to step on it so I could get back quickly.

When I entered my house there was people everywhere. They don't understand how fucking dangerous this is.

I saw Isabella dancing on the table to some fucking song and she started pointing at me while singing. It fucking pissed me off even more. Not because she was acting dumb but because all the guys around were gawking at her.

   After she finished a verse she got down from the table smiling at me and walked over

After she finished a verse she got down from the table smiling at me and walked over. She jumped into my arms wrapping her legs around me which kind of calmed me down.
   "Don't be mad. We thought you were gunna be gone. We were going to have it all cleaned up before you got back." She said faking a sad face.

   Then she kissed me so I grabbed the back of her neck and kissed her back. She broke the kiss and stared at me in the eyes.
   "I-I'm sorry..." she said

   I just looked at her then saw my brother Enzo behind Bella.
   "My office NOW!" I yelled at him and pointed.

   I let Bella down and went to my office thankfully Enzo was smart enough to lock it. My brother and a few men fallowed me.

   "WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING THROWING A PARTY IN THIS HOUSE!!! DO YOU KNOW HOW STUPID YOU ARE FOR THIS?!?!" I boomed
   "I'm sorry bro I don't know what I was thinking. But I put all the important shit in the safe room and I locked your office and room."
   "I want everyone gone NOW!" I said slamming my hands on the desk.

   Before Enzo could even get up from the seat we heard people starting to chant "fight fight fight"! I grabbed my gun and went to run out of my office.

   "Stay here watch my shit!" I told a soldier. I didn't   trust anyone except my main men in my office while I'm not in it. I have important shit in there.