SPRING // 7

wednesday, 7th period, language arts

Everyone was excited because it was the last week of school. It was so hard to believe that the school year went by this fast. It had been a pretty good school year so far, I guess. It kept getting better towards the end.

I'd done well on my modeling job an continued to do well. I worked a number of hours 4 to 5 nights every week. This modeling job puts well over 300$ a week into my pocket.

While I was modeling, Mr. & Mrs. August became aware of my mother's condition, and they took Nano in every night I modeled. Some nights Nano even spent the night. I'd seen their house, it was extremely big and beautiful.

I've talked to Nano about Mr. & Mrs. August and he says that he loved them & enjoys spending time with them & watching Spider-Man movies and shows with Mr. August. He also told me that Mrs. August likes the some of the music they listen to together. He even wrote this.

" It makes me feel like I have mommy and daddy who love me and each other. "

I told him I was glad that he had that feeling.

Now, I was on my computer a few photos so I could put some new covers on my stories. Everyone was takin amongst their friend or on their computers since their were no presenters today. Then, my phone buzzed again. It was Denim.

' probably gonna go traveling this summer. wanna come with? '

We were talking about our plans for the summer. I didn't have anything to do this summer besides breath. We didn't have to modeling since the catalog was coming out.

"Hey." A feminine voice greeted, sitting on the small corner of my desk. I looked up and set my phone down on my keyboard. Why was Bianca at my desk? I looked at her blankly, although I was very confused on the inside.

"So umm." Why are you still here? "How did you finish your project so fast. Weren't you, like, done on the first day?" I nodded in response, rolling my lips into my mouth. My phone buzzed and it was a text from Denim. I put my phone to the side, ad I caught Bianca looking at my phone. I took it off my desk and shoved it in my back pocket. I proceeded to editing covers on my computer.

"What is your story called?" Please stop trying to make conversation with me. It's becoming more and more awkward.

I shrugged my shoulders, avoiding her questions. She groaned in aggravation and I continued editing. Time for oh to leave, Bianca. I looked at the clock. The bell was going to ring soon.

"Look, I'm not gonna bullshit you. I wanted to ask if we could be friends again." Bianca finished her request right as the bell rang.

"We'll be friends when you stop talking to me in whispers and meeting up when your friends aren't around." I packed up and left her in the half empty classroom.

My phone buzzed again in my pocket and pulled it. Denim's text was still on my lock screen. I unlocked my phone and read the text he sent me when Bianca was talking to me.

' you can come over for dinner if you want '

I could see Denim shrugging his shoulders now as I walked to my locker. I pulled everything I needed out and everything I didn't in. I closed my locker and right when I did I saw Denim at the end of the hallway. When I put my book bag on, he was only a few yards away from me.

"Are you modeling today?" Denim asked.

I stopped in my tricks. I forgot I had to be there right after school started because we were finishing the catalog pictures today. I had to stay until 8. I nodded, groaning while covering my face with my hands.