AUTUMN // 4

I was extremely tired for some reason this morning, so a visit to Starbucks was needed. After I picked Monroe up, I was in the Starbucks drive thru in no time. After ordering two Chai Tea Lattes, we were on our way to school.

Denim asked me if I was on my way by text message, and Monroe gladly texted back for me while I drove. I wasn't risking for my life for sending a text message.

I parked at the school premises, and once we walked up to the front, I didn't see any one outside. It was getting colder quickly, so it made sense that everyone would be inside.

I sipped at my tea as I the warm building greeted me. I walked to the hallway we usually hung out in. There was a big group forming in the hallway, and Monroe and I ran to see what it was.

It was a fight.

I was excited to see a fight, they rarely happened since you would get 10 days of OSS. I haven't seen one since the beginning of last year, so this one had to be good. iPhones and Samsung Galaxies were held up in the air to record it, and I managed to squeeze in between people to see who the fight was between. When I got up there, I was not happy to see who it was between.

Cayron and Berah were swinging at each other, both looking like they wanted to kill each other. Berah's nose was bleeding, and blood was coming out of Cayron's mouth. Some teachers were trying to get through the collection of students, and that's when everyone stopped and dispersed.

Two teachers pulled them apart, and that's when they started yelling. They weren't listening to each other or anyone, just yelling on top of each other's words.

"YOU NEED TO STOP SAYING SHIT ABOUT HER."

"ARE YOU HER DADDY? YOU DONT OWN HER."

"DONT BE MAD CAUSE YOU CANT KEEP A GIRL. AND SHES ALREADY TAKEN ... BY YOUR BEST FRIEND."

"FUCK YOU, CAYRON."

The teachers told them to stop yelling and to report to the principal's office. I was really confused, and then Denim came over to me.

"Who were they talking about?" I asked.

"You." Denim's jaw was clenched, and he was turning red. I could tell he was mad that Berah never told him that he liked his girlfriend. I don't know what I would've done if I were in Berah's position.

"It doesn't matter, I like you." I kissed his cheek. I could tell he was still mad, so I knew I was going have to talk to Cayron to figure this out.