Chapter 20: What!?

[Under Editing]

Natsu was quite happy like before. Up to all his mischievous actions again. His goofy side was back and up again. Sure, Lucy was still in that position, but as many times as he said he was fine. He wasn't fine. Though he was learning to just believe he was. He truly was.

He truly believed.

"If we could get a tracking or location spell than we could find their exact location." Jellal spoke.

"I could do that, but we need to find a specific person." Levy commented looking as if she was in deep thought, which she was.

"Who did you have in mind?" This time it was the ship's navigator who spoke, "Who did you have in mind?"

"Warren. He's a telepathic mage of some sort--" she looked around, "where's Natsu?"

She was worried about him. 

What if he went back to the room? Then he went back to sulking. Wait, this is Natsu we're talking about! I shouldn't be worried.

"Oh, he went to the see Chopper. Something about motion sickness and medicine that wasn't working anymore." The cyborg walked past with some boxes and some tools.

"Right. I noticed he wasn't sick to his stomach. That must mean the doctor gave him medicine that actually worked," Levy mumbled then shrugged it off. 

Right now, she needed to finish the plan up. 

"Jellal could you handle this spell?"

He hummed in thought. 

"It would take a short amount of time, but to finish it quickly, I need to provide a huge amount of magic." He looked at her, trying to read her expression. She was determined, as he thought.

"But of course, I would do it." He gave a small smile.

"When will Jellal start?" Panther Lily asked.

"It's best to start when you're at full power. It would be much safer that way." Levy responded, still not taking her eyes off the books she held in her hands.

"Maybe you should take a bit of a rest when your done too," Lily suggested with a voice that clarifies he wasn't sure if she would listen to him. 

At the same time, his voice had a mature side that made people consider his words. He was in charge of soldiers back in the day, so you would expect it. He could go head-on with Gajeel too at some point. Who wouldn't take even a bit of his words into consideration?

"Right, I'll try." She smiled as the two remaining male mages left to take some rest and do some thinking themselves.

Just to get some things cleared up in their head. Or just to look around this extraordinary ship made a cyborg. He was a weird one, but he was very useful and always came through.

Levy looked through some books and found some useful information that could help make the spell less... destructive to the human body...

"Oh, of course if," someone said, "you had someone to help the spell caster, with almost the exact same amount of magic, then there would be a zero percent of anybody dying."

She turned her head to the voice right next to her, in surprise as to someone who was right next to her. She didn't even notice. The lady next to her had kept-up with her rambling and searching just like that. 

She smiled at Levy. 

"Right?" She asked as if popping out of nowhere was a completely normal thing.

Levy had just nodded.

She looked around at Levy's collection of books, "You have good taste in books. Though I haven't heard of most of these books."

Levy smiled at her; she seemed to know her stuff. "Yeah, these ones were hard to get. They from a rare library my friends Erza and Wendy found. They got these books on a journey and told me about the place. I visited and heard they are," she happily explained.

"I remember that scene in a book I read. The Infinity Clock."

"Lucy's novel! Do you know I was the first to read it and others she worked on too."

"There are others made by her?"

"Yes, I get the sneak peeks. It's a perk of being her editor and beta reader. It's a great job. I can't believe she actually mentioned my name as the editor." She squealed. 

Robin listened, glad to hear about the books recommended and swapping ideas on the spell.

They got a lot of work done.

[-]

Natsu groaned.

"Why are they not working anymore?" He whined.

"The medicine are expired so I need to make a new batch for you." Chopper said, already working on it. 

Natsu tried getting up and managed to get close to Chopper. Fortunately, he stumbled and let a bunch of books fall. Chopper stumbled along with him spilling medicine.

"Hey! Look what you made me do!" He exclaimed looking at the direction Natsu laid flat in his head.

"Uhhh," was all Natsu replied.

The blue-nosed reindeer huffed in frustration, before looking at his work once more. His research - with the help of Porlyusca - were all scattered around the floor and desk. He organized them so that he could remember all the progress. Now, he had to start all over and sort out everything, hoping he wouldn't miss anything useful. 

He would normally give a good scolding to Luffy if he had done this. However, this wasn't Luffy. And Luffy never had a good excuse like being sick from motion sickness. 

Now, you're wondering why this accident was labeled: 'Fortunately'.

Simple.

Chopper saw the reaction between the medicine and the fire that Natsu drooled out. The blood sample he had gotten from Lucy was meant for trying to get the reaction for it to burn. Then, the virus would leave if he just could figure out why it burned. And here he was, witnessing Natsu's fire combined with some rare medicine herbs burning the blood sample. The smoke reached his nose, and he could smell it.

His eyes widened in realization or shock. It could be both too. 

"Of course!" He shouted. 

Natsu lifted his head a bit staring at him with eyes that showed he was suffering. This horrid motion sickness.

"Porlyusica-san!!"

He started writing and scrolling through books. Porlyusica came almost immediately.

"What? What is it?"

"I think I found the cure," Chopper said.

Then Natsu's as well as Porlyusica's, eyes widened.

"What!?"