Sequel

She kept staring at the portrait of a young lady in a wedding dress. The groom stood next to her with a grin - staring lovingly at his bride.

Her brown eyes softened at the picture and the past memories they had on that day. She truly cherished every memory and she couldn't help but smile.

There were shuffling in the background. "Lucy," the person called making the blonde glance over her shoulder. "Yes," she answered brightening up at her best friend's arrival. Levy's eyes trailed off to the picture Lucy was holding. "Ah, Gajeel and my wedding photo!" Levy's smile widened. The blue-haired Mage made her way to the couch, "Is everything ready?"

"Yes." her smile fell and she let out a sigh. "Honestly, I don't want to leave," Lucy said, almost whining if not whining in actual fact. She was definitely going to miss everyone.

"Will you marry me?"

"Yes," she answered. She bit her lip and her eyebrows creased as she tried to hold back her emotions. Her tears that a flowing. "I'm so sorry," she croaked. The blonde maiden bowed, "I want to say yes, but I don't know."

Natsu's eyes widened and it almost held fear. He knew something like this would happen and that's what he was afraid of. He said he would wait, but her answer was confusing.

"What... what d-do you mean?"

"Do I deserve this? I... I probably neglected the fact that you had those feelings. I couldn't imagine how you felt when I was sick. Why did I even consider..." her voice lowered and was a tone just above a whisper, "... consider that you would leave me. Why did I imagine you would think of me as someone temporally here. You done so much for me!"

"I should've believed in you. Natsu... I should've said everything too, so I wouldn't have regrets. Natsu... I do love you with all my heart," she admitted with a shaky breath. She let out a small scoff at her behavior, "... I'm sorr-"

"Just say I do!" Natsu exclaimed suddenly. He shyly glanced to his side all that confidence disappeared. "I don't care about the past. We made an a-agreement didn't we. You're making me a-anxious."

Lucy looked up only to see a flustered Natsu. She couldn't say much, because she was in the same position as him.

Agreement?

Yes. They did make an agreement. Favours or 'thank you' those things weren't necessary in their relationship. If they done something for each other it's because they want to.

That was the agreement.

That's right, they were going to better themselves. She needed to take that step in order to do that.

"I... do."

"Hey! I've got all the bags, they're all packed!" he exclaimed waving them in the air. "Don't do that! You might let the luggage fall out Natsu!" Levy heavily stood up holding her stomach. "Be careful too Levy," the Celestial Mage said glancing at the young lady's stomach. To be blunt, it was bloated. Levy couldn't believe it herself when the doctor said she would be having twins.

"Yes, yes. I'll be careful." Levy dismissed. "Come on Lucy," Natsu said nearing the two in the living room, "How can Levy possibly get hurt when Gajeel is always on her case?"

"That's true." Lucy laughed. "All right. All right. Both of you stop stalling time and go," the soon-to-be mother shooed the two to the door. "Okay."

They stood outside taking their final farewells to Levy. They'd already given their farewells to the other members of Fairy Tail. They didn't want to do that again, because it would be another waterfall. Literally, Juvia made a waterfall crying and flooded the place.