Chapter 36:A feeling

I'll edit the chapters once I'm done with the book completely.

The Water Mage used one of her favourite moves to cut through the canon,which was possible,unbelievably.Water Slicer."Impressive.",Zorro complimented while putting his most treasured sword in his mouth.Thats sounds very weird,now that I think about it.

"Thank you.",Juvia smiled sweetly to him,almost too sweetly for Gray's liking.Gray,though kept his  cool and kept his emotions in check.He was good at hiding that unknown feeling he had,because he didn't know what that feeling was.It was easy to forget a feeling that you didn't know of,for him anyway.He didn't think much of that small feeling,because it was probably nothing.

Though even if he wanted to think more about it he couldn't.The ship suddenly blasted in the air as if flying and it basically was flying."What in the world is happening!?"

"That was a close one!",exclaimed Warren and Max in unison."What exactly happened to you guys?",Franky asked moving his glasses downwards a bit.

"Well,some Marines came out of nowhere and saw us,so we had to run.",Luffy chuckled sitting cross legged on the grass filled floor."...but this place doesn't have any Marine bases.",Ussop raised an eyebrow.

Levy's eyes furrowed,"Someone called for the Marines.I don't get how quickly they got here and how you all got here so quick as well."

And who called them? That's strange.

"We got here safely thanks to Juvia here.",said Erza walking up to Levy.She looked around,"Where's Wendy?"

Levy frowned,"She went to help the others with the operation."

"Operation?Lucy in surgery or something?",Romeo asked his smile turned into a frown once he heard the news.The orange haired man put his hand on the boys shoulder."Don't worry Romeo.She'll be fine."

Levy flinched.She'll be fine.Someone with her intelligence or is basically intelligence tend to over think things.Thinking was a automatic thing for them,for anybody it was a automatic thing.Though over thinking things led to her realization.What if those words aren't true?

She quickly shook the thought off and went back to reality."Natsu and Porlyusca are there.We have to wait now.",she said.

"Natsu's helping?",a childlike voice asked,which was right next to Ussop of all people.The over confident yet negative sniper whipped his head to the side to see blue and white cats with angelic wings attached to them."Hopefully with the extra help of Wendy they can properly heal Lucy.",said Charle with crossed arms.

Ussop's eyes widened so big it almost seemed like it would pop out of his eye sockets."It's a talking cat that's flying!",the sniper exclaimed with a very weird expression of shock in his face.

"Such a loud young man.",Charle commented,with her usual expression that almost seemed blank.Brook turned to see why Ussop was screaming,"Oh my it's cats that can talk and fly.",he said in awe and shock.

"I'm so shocked that my eyes almost fell out!",he paused before laughing his cheery,but odd laugh.

"Though I don't have eyes in the first place.",he said,before laughing once more.Franky gave an glare to the musician of the crew."Stop your stupid jokes.",he said,irritation clear as day in his voice.

"It's a talking-walking skull.",Happy exclaimed in horror or what seemed like horror and shock.

Nami was disturbed at that moment.A man with orange hair kept staring at her weirdly.She's seen a different types of stares and this seemed different.Not like the ones she's seen,it almost seemed like the stare of realization.