Chapter 22: When I Deserve It

[Under Editing]

"Basically, it doesn't need to be specifically your magic really," Porlyusica explained.

Chopper, Natsu and Porlyusica have been so busy in Chopper's work place that they didn't even hear the explosion.

Natsu nodded.

"So then, what exactly then."He raised a eyebrow in question.

"She has light-magic of some kind that involves celestial spirit magic and similar to hers is fire or the same magic as her. Anything related to stars and they do say that the sun's a star on fire. It might sound weird and pretty basic, but that's it. Your magic just needs to be compatible." Chopper said, not taking his eyes off the experiment and books on his desk.

Chopper knew all about this, because Porlyusica helped him with the information needed. Plus, his seen books that Robin had read. Robin was quite interested on the theory of the outer borders. He never really understood it at first since people can write such weird theories.

He knew or heard what was beyond the border. He heard from Lucy.

"Oh," Natsu said frowning deeply.

He was disappointed in a way. In a way, he wouldn't admit it, he was disappointed that his magic was the reason she could live. It was just because his fire magic was somehow related to her magic. He could question what does it have to do with her magic, though they didn't figure it out just yet.

He wanted to be the one to find a cure.He wanted to be the one to help her.He didn't want anyone else to do it,just for the sake of being a caring human being.It was just a matter of pride.

He as her...best friend?Wanted to do this on his own.Its a matter of pride.He just felt like he had to do this on his own.It was a matter of pride.

Though that was the thing.His pride wasn't more important then saving his beloved friend?How badly he wanted to say something else further than friend.Anyway,his pride didn't matter anymore.Her life mattered the most.If he had to beg and go on his knees he didn't care.If he had to use all his life force to bring her to health.He didn't care.He would do it.Cheesy?Corny? Dramatic?Yes,its possible to say so,but I mean it.Something that so many people say and so many times its been said,but I mean it.Completely.

"Right,Natsu-san?",Chopper spoke,and brought Natsu back from his train of thoughts."Huh?",Natsu responded turning his head to the reindeer.

"Weren't you paying attention?",Porlyusca said grumpily as she took some books and put it on the table they were seated at.On the same table Porlyusca sat down opposite them.Her little experiments and medicine were placed in front of her,a bit messy from working with it.

"You seem out of it,Natsu-san.Would you like to take a break?We haven't come out of this room for a day or so now...",Chopper chuckled realizing what he said and rubbed the back of his head sheepishly,"...oh,right.All of us actually need a break.",Those were his words,but in reality he didn't want to stop.He wanted to continue.Taking a break just seemed...wrong.

I'm sure that's how all of them felt.Especially Natsu,but he just had to say it.He was concerned about Natsu's behavior change.

Though he had a way to get Natsu out of the room,not sure about Porlyusca though."You haven't seen Lucy for a while.Why don't you check up on her."

Natsu looked up from a book he picked up and read.He took the book and kept his eyes on the book.He didn't want to make any eye contact.Though he didn't actually see what Chopper was doing.Trying to trick him.

He looked up to meet eyes for a few seconds,then he looked down.The frown was still seen in his face.His eyebrows were knitted in a way.It showed how wrinkles on his forehead from all the stress.It would go away though,maybe...

"I'll go see her,when
I deserve to see her."

___________________

"Where are we going now,Erza?",asked Melody who had a confused look.Not for the question she asked,but the scene behind her.

"Zorro-sama,can I asked you a question?",Juvia delighted to be talking with the swordsman next to her.They got along very well.Juvai would do most of the talking though.If they were quiet it wasn't awkward it was just a comfortable silence.They have been walking for awhile now.

They were all oddly not tired yet,but it's even more surprising that they didn't lose Luffy yet.

Erza was constantly reminding him to be quiet when he was going mad,again.Luffy just laughed it off and continued complaining and being loud.His big grin on,but Erza eventually got tired of his complaints about being hungry...That's all that needs to be said.

Now Luffy was still as cheery,but equally calm as he could muster up.Y you couldn't blame him.She was scarier than Nami.

You couldn't blame him.

Zorro on the other hand got along well with Erza.He was just confused on how he was getting along well with Juvia.She even rants over this man named Gray.He wasn't one to give advise,but he would quietly listen to her.

Erza spoke after a silence,"We are going to find a way to contact this ship these two belong to."

Melody stared for a bit,"Right,so we can get to Lucy and the others?",she said.Erza stopped walking the sound of iron hitting the floor stopped.

Erza looked over her shoulder behind her.She had a serious expression on her face.It almost scared Melody just looking at Erza's rather serious expression.

Though it was enough for all the others to stop and half way surround Erza.Luffy was thinking about anything eatable around.Even if he as well,was standing close to Erza,forming half a circle.Zorro and Juvia stopped their conversation and looked at Erza.Both weren't that curious,but curious enough to stop and help form the half circle.Erza in the middle of the half circle spoke,"No not really.Were not going to return to Lucy just yet.Were staying where we are until we help them find at least half of the members of Fairy tail."

So I published a new book...

Moving On Too Easily

...and yes,it's Fairy tail...

Hope you're enjoying this book and I'm really surprised to see over a thousand views so...

Thanks a bunch!

25 August 2018