Chapter 24: Panic

[Under Editing]

Lucy's P.O.V

The blue  bright light seemed to fade away and was replaced by a neon grid. At first it was pitch dark and than blue lines appeared. It appeared making blocks all around. The lines made a grid that are used in maps. Glowing a neon blue just like the other blue light that appeared at the start.

We did it!

I smiled unknowingly as I looked around. It was just me here in this not so dark void. Since Jellal and Levy were having trouble with who would be the lead and come here I had to step in.

There magic were even, but they didn't know about only one could continue on to this place.

I had to make a few adjustments to the spell, including this one. This one meaning, I take the lead and find myself here.

In this place.

I took a step forward, searching for whatever it is I was supposed to. Nothing different showed up yet.

Yet?

I hope it's yet.

"Warren. Where is he? How am I supposed to find him?" I said in pure confusion. I should've been more accurate and go through the spell better.

Now I don't know how to make this thing work.

I walked through the place and I saw something rather unusual. A red dot. Five to be exact. "Strange, it's an odd thing to be here," I mumbled to myself. Out of curiosity, I kneeled down and touched it with a finger.

Once I touched it, I saw images. A few islands I could briefly explain and sea water. More sea water and it came to a specific island where the image zoomed in on a small city or town of some sort.

The images kept zooming until a image of a group of people. One with  a beautiful red as their hair colour. She was holding one of this era's communicators, with a serious look in her face.

"Hello, I'm Erza Scarlet. I would like to speak to Lucy Heartfilia," she stated, but her voice seemed to be different. Her voice was projected like the lacrima film's voice actors. Like a old movie as other era's would say.

"Erza," I said softly, you would mistake it for a whisper.

"Oh! Oh! I want to see her too! Where is she!?" Luffy said in a childish and excited manner. I could laugh at his childish behavior. He never changed, and I didn't have a problem with that at all.

I took a moment to process what had happened.

Okay, now I see..

I smiled as I spoke, "Scan and memorise location."

Once those words escaped my mouth a number appeared above my head. The first number, 0, with the percentage symbol on top. The directions and such being burned into my brain. Of course, this was a test. The real directions I had to find were Warrens location.

I stood in place and closed my eyes in concentration once the percentage was a hundred. Taking a deep inhale and exhale.

Let's test the theory of then.

"Scan, Warren."

The grid brightened more and all of a sudden it started moving.

Until it stopped. One single red dot and a few close by. It wasn't that far from Erza's location.

Something seemed odd though. Something was wrong or it could just be my imagination. I wasn't sure, but something just told me something was off.

She hesitantly touched the red dot and a image was down of its directions. It stopped at a remote control island. The image kept on zooming as a flag was visible. The marines flag.